4

A black haired man came a met me, he told me his name is Karasuma, I was then led by him to my new class, he was staring at my wings for a few seconds but I didn't mind.

We got to the door and walked in, I saw Koro-Sensei with a blond woman rubbing her exposed cleavage all over him, the work of seduction, she must be an assassin, and she must be trying to seduce him into lowering his guard so she can strike.

Karasuma-san said to the class "I'd like to introduce you to to your new foreign language teacher, and you newest classmate." I was hiding behind Karasuma-san, though my face may look expressionless, inside I was panicking, I'm actually a really shy person, and I had my wings out, I was actually hiding behind Karasuma-san and my wings.

The seduction lady said "I'm Irina Jelavich(jelavić), nice to meet you all!!" Fake, it was easy to see this was fake, though to everyone, they must think this is how she actually acts.

Karasuma-san stepped aside to expose me in-front of everyone, but with my speed, I quickly hid behind Koro-Sensei, he looked a little worried and said "Don't worry." I nod and slowly stepped out, my wings were rapped around my body, my face looked passive but my body was showing how nervous and anxious I felt.

I unwrapped my wings, they were staring shocked, I bowed and said "Hello, my name is Cyla Aiko Ryū, I am half angel, half demon, my parents are human though.. nice to meet you all." I straightened up and inspected the faces of all of them, I saw a red head with a look of interest, a blue headed male taking notes and then Koro-Sensei said "Ryū-Chan, you can sit next to karma, he's the red head." I nod and sit next to the red head named karma.

He was looking at my wings, I thought for a moment and then stretched my wing a little so he could look closer, he had a smile on his face, softly touched my wing, I felt a purr escape me, I wasn't paying any attention to what Karasuma-san was saying as all, angels purr when their wings are touched because angels are part cat, so it's like petting a cat when someone pets my wings.

I noticed the blue haired one looking over every few moments. Karma-san finished petting my wing and I slightly relaxed. He smiled at me I nodded my head in return.

After a while the class went outside, we were playing a game with Koro-Sensei, they added an extra rule for me, I can't use my wings. I accepted the rule, and as the obedient person I am, I followed the rule never once even making a thought to break it.

After a little while Irina-San came out and asked Koro-Sensei to get her a Vietnamese drink or some shit like that, once he was gone, one of my classmates asked if we should head inside for class, and as I predicted the real Irina-san came out to play, so, she turned into a bitch.

Karma made some snarky comments which amused me, but the amusement didn't show on my face, then suddenly Irina-san kissed Nagisa, as I learned his name was, karma had a hand under his chin and was smiling and watching will interest, amusing, a green haired girl shouted "What the..!!" With a blush in her cheeks.

It lasted a while and I could practically count the points, 10 hit points, 20 hit points, 30 hit points, Nagisa looked dead, Irina-san the. Requested Nagisa in the faculty office so that she could get the stats form him.

She brought three men as well, then started planing with them.

When we finally got into class, everyone was sitting silently waiting to be taught, I was staring out the window, then I felt my wing being touched again and a almost silent purr cave from me.

My wing leaned into the touch, I liked being pet, it's like being praised, which mother and father never really do.

Everyone was calling her Ms hella-bitch, she got mad and taught everyone to pronounce a V, I don't really want to do it, but as she is my teacher, I listened and proceeded to follower her instructions.

The rest of the day was boring to say the least, finally we had Karasuma-san, we were in our sport uniform, I had was told I'm aloud to wear my sport uniform until I get a sport uniform that doesn't hinder my wings.

We were shooting targets and practicing knife stricken, but I already knew all this and was sitting down and petting my wings.

Then the rest of the class noticed Koro-Sensei entering the storeroom with Irina-san, everyone else was making comments, I was getting bored.

There was gunshots and I was caught a little off guard and flew into the air, karma was looking at me with interest, I carefully landed and sighed and then there was a scream, and then weird sounds, I wonder what Koro-Sensei is doing to Irina-san, by the sounds of it, irina-san is being punished for breaking the rules, she didn't use the designated weapons, I could smell the metal and males inside the store house, and I know Koro-Sensei has good smell so I know he did too.

Everyone rushed over and I followed suit, koro-Sensei emerged form the room and Nagisa-san asked if he's seen Irina-san, koro-Sensei I formed us of a quiz and made a pun too.

Irina-san came from the store room in old gym clothes, she was talking about spa level treatment or some shit like that involving slime, and then she collapsed to the ground.

Everyone started to head inside and I saw the look of anger on her face, I went up to her and helped her up, I then asked her "Are you alright Irina-san?" She nodded and said "Uhh thank you.." I helped her right herself and said "My name is Cyla Aiko Ryū." She nodded and said "Thanks for the assistance Cyla-san, now, I'm going to go, you should head to class." I nodded and made sure she was steady by using my wings.

Once I was sure she was good I went into class.

Well! This is a lot, also since this is actually a sequel, there will be some things relating to the first book a little further in the story, I just don't know where yet, I hope you enjoyed the chapters so far!

Word count: 1138