Listen to Your Heart

Hello there, asian is here to say that I do not own Hetalia in anyway, shape, or form~!! Since this was the one shot that had the most votes so far, I have decided to write more!! I'm so glade that someone enjoys reading the one shots I make!!! Thank you everyone~!!!! Now the one shot will now begin!!! (>.< )''

****************************************************

"I know there's something in the wake of your smile, I get a notion from the look in your eyes, yea. You've built a love, but that love falls apart. Your little piece of heaven, turns to dark... Listen to your heart, when he's calling for you. Listen to your heart, there's nothing else you can do. I don't know where you're going, and I don't know why, but listen to your heart... Before, you tell him goodbye..."

I sang as I walked down the concret sidewalk, kicking pebbles with the tip of my shoe. Why didn't I listen before he left... I feel so stupid now for not telling him how I felt. My mind wondered back to America who had to leave to go to war with another counrty. What if I don't see him again? What will happen to me? Will I suddnely fall apart at lossing the only person who cared for me, or will I suffer from a deadly sadness of losing the one I love. A tear began to form in my right eye. I attempted to wipe it away but it fell before I could do anything about it.

My walking pace began to grow slower and slower as I worried for my love. The love who didn't even know of the feelings that I've formed for him. The love who was far away from me. The love who I might never see again. Now both of my eyes became watery and tears dripped down rappidly from them. A small whimper escaped my throat before I ran for the nearest corner to cry, unnoticed by the many people that passed.

I leaned my back against the wall to prevent my quivering body from falling to the ground. My eyes wondered up to the sky, trying to find hope but only small rain drops. The small drops of water then began to come down from the sky like tiny bombs, crashing against my cheek. Now I couldn't tell what were tears or just rain drops. My legs gave up on supporting my body and made me fall to the ground. Cold, wet hands pressed against my face as I wept, the rain drowning out the wails of sadness that came out of me.

My clothes were quickly drenched and heavy. The sky was filled with dark crying clouds, almost as if we felt the same sadness. I slowly began to run out of tears to shead and the energy to use crying. My body wants me to just sleep, sleep and forget all my worries. Still, my heart wishes for his safe return and me feeling relieved. I force my legs to raise my body up from the wet ground and walk, walk to the place I last saw him.

My body arrived at the small park, only having a small swing set and a little bench under a tall oak tree. Small steps lead me to the seat under the large tree, also wet from the many tears. I lean my body back onto the cold seat and close my eyes. Images of America kept appearing over and over again. Why... why haven't I noticed it before...

The sound of the tears hitting the ground slowly got muffled. My eyes open to see a dirty blonde man with baby blue eyes standing in front of me, holding an umbrella over our heads. More wet purles formed in my eyes and fell to my lap. My heart couldn't contol it's joy and neither coud my body. I jumped quickly up from my seat and hugged the man, he, hugging me back.

"You came back... I'm so glad..."

"I've missed you so much. When I was away from you, I felt as if I was missing something very important. That is when I finally realized that I love you _____."

"I love you too."

He then made his free hand tilt my chin up, almost level with his. My heart raced and warmed me as our lips touched and pressed together ever so gently. The sound of the tears had finally stopped and went away, with my sadness. Only to leave behind our growing love.

*******************************************************

That was a lot of fun to make! I really enjoyed calling rain tears instead of rain, sounded more dramatic in a way... Hope you liked it~!! Please Comment, vote, and fan~!!! Thank you so much for reading it all!! I am very greatful!!