Fireworks bro!

BANG!

BANG!

BANG! BANG!

Annoyed by the noise, I get up from my, once peaceful, sleep and walk over to my window. Pushing the curtains aside, I pear down to see America lighting fireworks on his cleared driveway by himself. Lighting a fuse to a large looking tube, he retreats to the safety of the inside of his garage, where he built this fort. Looking at the clock I see that it says 4:46 am and groan. Putting on some jogging pants and a t-shirt, I walk downstairs and outside to Amercia's place next door.

When I saw him about to light another firework, I decide to interrupt. "What are you doing so early in the morning?" I groan as I walk closer to him, my arms crossed. All he does is look at me and grin before he lights the fuse. Since I was literally next to it, I screamed when it shot into the air and burst into an array of beautiful colors. "WHAT THE-! THAT WAS DANGEROUS!" America laughed his heroic laugh as he dug through a bag filled with fireworks, firecrackers, and anything else with the fire in it's name that lights up. "Fire works bro! They are so much fun!" Giving him an icy glare as I swear under my breath, "now I know why his states made fireworks illegal."

Glancing back at him, I realize that he was about to light another up. Quickly I jump behind his fort and peak my eyes over the top to see what was happening. Suddenly I hear a fizz noise and see America running for the fort. Jumping behind it and taking the position I was in, we watched as the fireworks flew up into the air and lit the dark sky with lots of colors. I had to admit, the sight was quite beautiful, I just wish it wasn't so noisy. Slowly the firework burned out and America went to get a new one.

Putting it in position, he was about to light it when I walked up behind him and tapped his shoulder. Turning around America gives me a confused look, "what's up dude?" I point to the positioned firework, "do you think I can light it?" Grinning happily America handed me an unlit match and the container so I could light it. I slashed the match against the rough part of the container, causing it to light. Slowly I put the match to the wick and let it catch on fire before I blew out my match and ran towards the fort, Amercia right next to me. We both jumped over the fort walls at the same time, making the two of us look super awesome.

We grinned at each other before looking back at the firework that was about to go off. Seconds later, it blew up into the air and released a very pretty blue, the same color as America's eyes. "I like that color," I pointed out, "it looks a lot like your eyes." America took his eyes off the fireworks then looked at me. At first I didn't notice his gaze until the fireworks died out and I looked to him for the next one. "You like the color of my eyes?" America asked a bit of a blush on his face. It took me a second to remember what I said, which made it my turn to blush. "I-I didn't mean it like that! I-It's j-just it's a very nice color that's all! Not like I like you or anything," quickly I turned away from him and crossed my arms. "You don't like me?" he said in a bit of a sad voice. I slowly turn back around and see him giving me sad puppy dog eyes. "I do like you!" I stated making Amercia perk up a bit, "you like me?" Nodding, still blushing, I answer, "of course I do." America grinned before jumping onto me and hugging me like crazy. "Dude! I'm glad you like me back because I love you!" Without warning, America crashed his lips against my own. The sensation made me feel like fireworks were going off in my head. My heart kept beating rapidly as he continued to kiss me uncontrollably.

A few minutes later, we both broke the kiss to gain some air. We both breathed heavily at being able to finally catch our breaths. America smiled at me and gave me one last kiss on the forehead, "want to shoot off more fireworks before morning?" I smile and stood up, "of course!" He grinned then got up, jumped over the fort and went to get another firework out of the bag. Following not far behind, we both pick out one firework and set them both off to have a better verity of colors. We blew up almost everything in that bag before someone called the cops on us for being so loud.

☆★☆★☆★☆★

I was in the middle of writing this at 4 but fell asleep when I was supposed to be faking it. Not the first time that ever happened but whatever. I hope you liked it! Thanks so much for reading and all your support!! Love to everyone!!

Have a nice day!!

Byee! o(^▽^)o