Reserch

-Toms P.O.V-
     I had multiple tabs open about the incident that happened 4 years prior, all of them had the information I already knew except for one. It said there was blood at the scene but no body. I lean back in my chair thinking is the commie hiding. Usually I'd go out for a drink on this day-but now I felt that pain slowly weigh off of me. He's not dead! That's when I hear a noise on my computer, it was the news. I click it to have the station broadcasting on my screen.

    "All citizens in Landeng, there is a threat known as the 'Red Army' heading your way, we suggest an immediate evacuation. These people are danger-", the screen cut dark and the broadcast ended. What is going on? Red Army, who the heck is that? I search it up to find out they have conquered multiple states and apparently we're next. We'll be fine most likely I think going back to my research on Tord, I then fell into theories, they were REALLY  dumb. Tord as the Red Leader, yeah right-the guy could barely escape in a giant robot. My phone vibrates and shows a message, as I was about to look at it I hear a knock on my door.

     "Hello?", I call out closing the tabs on my computer, "Can I come in?". It was Edd, "Y-yeahhh...", truth was my research wasn't done but I guess I needed a break. Also because Edd doesn't take no for an answer. He walks in with a sympathetic grin only to realize I'm fine. "Where's the flask?", he asks with a serious tone. A couple of months before we moved Edd and Matt took most of my alcohol away from me, soon it turned into every time they saw me with it. So as you can guess these past months haven't been that great. "Don't got one.", I looked at him in the eye as I said it-it was the truth though. "Uh-huh, anyways how you holding up?", Edd said giving that reassuring smile like always. "Edd....I don't think Tords dead...", I look down at my checkers shoes I could feel the pain in his face-I didn't even have to look at him to see it. "Tom...-",I cut Edd off, "Where's the body then? No lawsuits from any relatives, we weren't aloud to look in the casket at the funer-". I felt Edd hug me, I then began to cry-that commie. He can't be dead, he's still alive I have a feeling. "Oh Tom...we both know he's not coming back...",we both began to cry-I shouldn't miss him. But I do.

Edd then spoke to me about letting go again, he proceeded to give me a box patting me on my shoulder. He left the room so I opened the box only to find commies sweater. It had burn marks on it but it was still in good condition. The box was big enough to fit my harpoon, I fold the sweater and softly put the pointy object into it as well. I did kill a man, people say they forgive and forget, I couldn't-not for Tord or myself. I stick the box under my bed and pull out a little tin can again-another vibration was felt on my phone. I pull it out to find it's a random number. I begin to read the text, 'Tom. Stop. He's dead.', I look puzzled then remember my searches. I get up to show the gang only to have it deleted, if Tord is dead-why did they want me to stop looking. I wasn't doing this for Tord, I was doing this for Edd,Matt-

For ME.

Sorry it's short-but two chapters in one day is quite impressive if I do say so myself.