Not A Good First Impression: 03

~*~

The red-haired girl placed her hand on Rei's back and rubbed it in circular motions while the trembling girl held back Rei's long brown hair so that it wouldn't get messy.

"I'm so sorry you guys have to deal with me like this..." Rei apologised croakily as she stopped puking. Her throat felt burning hot and her head was pounding.

"There's no need to apologise! We are all girls here." The red-haired girl smiled as she helped Rei to her feet.

"Y-Yeah, I-It's no problem." The anxious girl nervously babbled as she fidgeted with her hands continuously.

Rei smiled at the pair as she nodded at them in respect.

"Anyways! Where are my manners? Let me introduce myself. My name is Mahiru Koizumi, the ultimate photographer!" The red-haired girl introduced herself. "It's a real pity that these boys aren't looking after us girls that well. I shall scold them!"

The red-haired crossed her arms as Rei looked over at the purple-haired girl for her introduction

"M-Me? A-Ah! M-My name is Mikan Tsumiki and from the b-bottom of my heart, I hope we can get along..." She smiles softly as she played around with a strand of her hair. "I-I am the ultimate nurse, heheh."

Rei smiled at the nervous girl as the pair both looked at her, waiting for an introduction

"Ah, my name is Reichiru Mikami, but please call me Rei. I'm the ultimate pickpocket." She introduced as both girls looked quite taken aback.

"Pickpocket? So you are a lawbreaker, hm?" The red-haired girl acknowledged, jabbing a finger at Rei. "How immoral!"

Rei nervously chuckled to herself as shifted her weight on the spot awkwardly.

"P-Please don't pickpocket me!" The nurse squealed, placing her hands up in front of her worriedly.

Rei looked quite upset with their reactions. "I won't?...." She mumbled as both girls still looked quite distrustful.