Into the Woods

Running past the tall dark trees, the pokemon gets farther and farther away. But then it stopped, I just sat there like it was lost. You stop running and slowly move forward. The small yellow pokemon sees you moving forwards and backs away. Its afraid of you. About 5 feet away, you place a pokeball on the grass floor. Backing away slowly the pokemon sniffs the pokeball. You pull out your dad's old pokedex. Blowing away the dirt and dust the device powers on. You press the "Examine" button to find out what it is. 

"Pika? Pika-chu??, what's that" 

Pikachu Description 

*Picture up at the top*

The mouse pokemon. An electric type, 

fast, small, yellow. This pokemon is 

found in the plains, grassy hills and rarely 

Anywhere else. Pikachu is loved among most 

Pokemon, also popular with humans. You are lucky 

If You have one.

You glance back at the pikachu as its kicking around the pokeball. The pokemon is getting closer and closer to you, intentionally. It rolled the pokeball to you? You picked up the pokeball in confusion. Suddenly it runs to hide. You look behind you, its was one of the starters. A charmander was running behind you all wet. You feel a drop of rain and look up. Time had passed so fast it was dark. You take cover under a tree. The charmander was falling over and stumbling. It falls onto the grassy forest floor. You go to help the poor pokemon and it's so cold. You struggle to make it warm so you put it in your sweatshirt and run. Before you start running the pikachu jumps on you and sits on your shoulder, glaring you with a happy determinated face. The rain brushes your face as you run. Will you find a pokemon center in time?