Professor oak, here I come!

Walking around the small sad looking town, all you see are smiles and happy children. "Small body, big personality,"your dad always says. As your walking over to my dad's lab, the kids in the patch of grass wave to you. Some adults even are saying "today's the day!" Living in this small of a town, its impressive to even have a professor. You start walking faster in excitement. "A pokemon, what will be my options for pokemon. Hmmm..., maybe a I dont know, ill just have to wait and see," you thought to yourself.  You finally are at professor oaks lab. Its grand, its magnificent,  it's just breath taking! Its, blue? It's a neon electric blue,with silver gray trim and clear glass windows. You walk inside and well people. So, many, people. From digsville to Warner Valley, you must of seen a line of a hundred people and you were last. The only thing you could do is wait. 10 minutes, 15 minutes, 30 minutes. Almost 5 hours later you were getting your pokemon. There was only a couple of people left, and then he broke the news. "Sorry but we have no more pokemon to give. Though we have many pokeballs, you can catch your own pokemon." Some people behind you were excited, some were annoyed. " Kukara! You will help theres trainers catch their pokemon."

"Why!? I want to play my video games," annoyed, I walked over to the small crowd. "Hello, guess, I'm kukara and I will help you catch your pokemon," I announced. We walked as a group to the tall grass. "The grass will have pokemon that will jump out a you. You will most likely find a lilipup or ziggzagoon, maybe a pidgy." 

Everyone still in awe ate the pokemon running around, you walk into the grass. A yellow lump lay in the breezy grass. You pick it up not knowing what it is the yellow blob is a , pokemon? You start poking its tall black tipped ears and cute chubby face. Then you poke its bright red cheeks qnd- FiZZzzZ bZZZzzzZ the small pokemon runs away into the darkness of the forest. You look back at me and see me on my phone. "No one is whatching, I'll go after it." You set a tracker on your phone so you can come back the way you came. Away you went, to catch this mysterious pokemon.

"Pause the story, hey guys so I bet you pokemon fans know of this "mystery of a pokemon" should I change from the original or stick with it comment about it thanks

K bai" 

*unpauses TV*