Welcome to the world of Pokemon

First of all, I will put she because she has he in the word so if you are a boy read sHE ok settled.

In the world of pokemon there are 7 regions. You live in the Kanto region, (I will be your "friend " on your journey) with your two siblings, Markus and Bailey. And ofcourse your mother, and your dad who is a professor at Pokemon Prep University. We live in a world of amazing creatures who we humans live along side. Many humans are able to befriend pokemon as they are kind gentle creatures, unless they dont want to be. The people are called pokemon trainers, they battle and catch pokemon across the region. There might be 150 abourd to see, and to be a pokemon master might be your destiny. (Shout out to pokemon fans) As you start off on your journey you fell the rustling  leaves in the breeze. Its a wonderful day you thought as you stuck your head out the window. Bailey was waving to you as you look around. You wave back. Today was the day, to day was the day that you finally get your first pokemon. As you walk downstairs to go to professor oak's lab you mom stops you at the door. "Where do you think your going," your mother exclaimed. "Oh ok go, I'm just not ready for you to go on a journey around the region. Your gonna be famos and never talk to me again," she started to tear up. You went and hugged her and told her she was over reacting. "In only getting my pokemon." There was a silence between you and your mom. Though it didnt last long, your younger brother markus came rolling down the custom ramp for his wheelchair. Excited and energetic as ever, he urged you to go get your pokemon so you could come home and he could see it. Markie (markus) was paralyzed In his leg due to an accident by the doctors. Markie had to have an extra piece of skin get cut off. Instead of a normal dose of medicine, he was given way to much. In return his wheelchair and custom ramp were covered by the doctors. Rushed out the door, you were off on your way to professor oak, who just happens to be my dad.