Love Theory Chapter 1 "Room 707"

707.Yes, I think this is the room that Manda told me. The soccer player's room! Really, I can't control my breath. I am going to take a look of this so-called-handsome soccer player she mentioned today! That's why, my effort on walking 5 blocks to her apartment should not be wasted!

Erhm, I cleared my throat and inhale to gain courage. My right hand is lifted then I knock on the door.

Silence.

Jules, remember. All you have to do is just ask if this is Manda's house, he definitely says no, pretend to check your phone for her address and admit you have been mistaken the room number then off you go!

"Yes?" My thought is stopped by a messy looking guy with a thick eyebrow, green eyes, luscious lips and a slight beard also mustache that gives this SEXAY sensation to his face. His green eyes show tired and fatigue. And... OH MY GOSH! He is half-naked! I can see his six-pack abs with that wide well-built chest that just spread the passionate aura that just keep on pulling you to cling to it and just be there for 24/7.

"Erhm." He clears his throat and his face shows a bit awkwardness.

I didn't realize the fact that I have been looking at him from head to abs not only with my eyes but also with my head! Gosh! This is so embarrassing!

I shake my head and the thoughts off then go straight to my plan, "Hi, is this Manda's..."

"So, what took you so long? Come here. The manager has told me about you. Let's just go and finish our business." He cuts me and takes me by my wrist then pull me to his room. What manager and what business?

"I... I am sorry... I think you have mistaken me for..." I said nervously as I smell the sexy masculine scent from all over the place.

The guy turns his back on his way to the kitchen and glares at me, "Just stay there."

Like a dog commanded by his master, I stay still, put my sling bag beside me and explore the room with my sight. It is pretty untidy with automotive - good that it is not something 'mature' - magazines piling on the coffee-table. I can see a big LCD TV stuck on the wall. The sofa is comfy and wide that even a rugby player or Kobe Bryant can sleep on it!

He returns with a drink in his hand.

I stretch my hand to him to take the drink, "Thank..." But he pulled his hand! What the?

"It's not for you. I told you to stay still. Just stay there." He commanded again. My face burns with embarrassment but I try to conceal it by looking down. He sits next to me still half-naked and with only a long cotton training pants. He drinks his drink and turns on the TV. Gosh, even when he drinks he still looks so sexy that I wish I am the glass!

My eyes stick to his perfect figure but then he suddenly turns the TV off. I snap out of my fantasy and remember my plan.

"Oh, wait. Is this Man..."

"Shut up! I can't hold back anymore. This is why you're here so let us finish it right now." The guy puts his drink on the table and moves quick to my face.

Damn! His thin luscious lips brushes mine before mingling with it. The speed accelerates fast and now his tongue has reached my lips polishing every millimeters of it in the most perfect seductive way. I feel my head dizzy an my head spins, there's a strange hot feeling from my under belly then crashing to the spine. His big palms frame my face making the kiss faster and more passionate. I am still stiff but the sensation my body gives me just tumbles all the walls down making me reply every kiss and touch he gives. Our lips play together in a sync with his tongue exploring my mouth, I offer him my tongue in his mouth and he bites it gently. Teasingly, I pull it back to my mouth and his little snake just follow it blindly to find and bond with it again.

I carelessly move my fingers from his bare chest to his neck and it triggers him even more. Just as my fingers reached his black hair, so do his hands reached my thighs. Without breaking the kiss apart, he lingers my thighs to his waist and strongly stands up then walk a few feet before throwing me to this fluffy surface that I soon realize as a cold bed.

My mind is too numb and ecstatic to think even further about what will happen next. Well, the answers comes to me as he jumps to me and continues the kiss. Only now, his hand explores my upper body. The journey begins from my belly. His warm finger giving me tingles and pushing the sensation to it's maximum line. His index finger calmly stroking my spine and untie my bra. My brain is snapped on a bit but when he kisses me on my neck and I moan, it's off again. I can feel his hard manhood pressed to my left thigh. Good to know we share the same pleasure.

This guy's fingers are too experienced to be put on a body. In a blink of an eye, my red lacy bra is beside me. I can feel his palm moving from my shoulder down to my clavicle. He strokes it gently both with his hand and his lips. I look down to see my body and his head is busy under my chin. How expert he is that he took my bra off without taking my tee off. My amazement hasn't finished yet but then a silent yet powerful moan comes out from my mouth as his palm reaches my left breast and... GAME OVER!

I push him by his chest that he's pushed a feet away. I can hear his swears, "What the fuck?!"

Furiously, I grab my bra and wear it without even caring if he pays attention for it or not, "Fuck to you! What are you doing touching my breast like that!" I shouted angrily. We both still sit on the bed with panting breath from the kiss and the circumstances.

"What are you talking about? My manager PAID you already! I can do anything I want to you! Shut up and let's just continue from where we left just now!" He said and grabs me by my waist closer to his abs.

With double power, I push him and stand up, "What the heck! I don't get paid and I am not a...a.... slut!" I shouted in front of his face and give emphasis on the last word.

All the erotic passion and lust have gone from his face only leaving a clueless sight, "Wait a minute, what are you talking about? You are not...not the..."

Before he finishes his sentence, the door bell rings. We both walks to the door with me beind him. As he opens the door, I can see a woman with fake nose and double D breasts covered with this latex mini tank-top and skirt giving him a flirtatious lusty look.

"Hey there, bad boy. Ready to play some games?" She asks and strokes his bare chest.

I inhale and stomp the ground before making my way out of the apartment pissed.

"Hey... Wait!" He shouted but I keep on moving taking the stairs so I don't have to wait for the dumb elevator to come. I can hear his swears even from the stairs.

I run fast through the stairs, after I am sure he is not following me and it is far enough from his floor, I sit on the stair case thinking of what happen.

What the heck?!

_________________________________________________________

Please kindly tell me what you think about this and if I should go on with this story. Thank you.  

Read, vote, comment and fan. Thanks.