Important News

Adam's POV:-

When Tommy and I woke up in the Morning, We took a quick Shower and made our way back to the Palace to spend a few hours together before Tommy had to leave for work.

"Adam! I can walk on my own!" Tommy groaned,I was carrying him bridal style to my bedroom.

A few servants would stop and Look at us, But I didn't mind.

"Not after Last night you can't" I winked at him which only caused him to turn a deep shade of red.

When we reached my room, I placed him down and shut the door behind me.

Not a second later, the door was flung open again.

"WELCOME BACK LOVE BIRDS!" Lily shrieked,She had one of her bright smiles plastered on to her face.

"Hi Lily" Tommy laughed while shrugging off his jacket.

"May I help you?" I rolled my eyes at her and shut the door again.

"Nah, Just checking on my Best friend and His boyfriend" She winked at me and flopped down on my bed.

"You could at least knock"

"Too much work"

I sighed in defeat, There was no point in arguing with Lily.

"Could you please get us some breakfast?"

"Alice is doing that, you're not getting rid of me babe" She smirked and folded her hands behind her head.

I opened my mouth to reply but I was interrupted by the sound of the door being flung open once again.

"BREAKFAST FOR THE HAPPY COUPLE" Alice came through the door with a silver cart that was probably bigger than her.

"Oh for crying out loud!" I groaned in frustration.

Alice pushed the cart to the side and ran over to tommy.

"I'm alice! It's nice to finally meet you!"

"Tommy, Nice to meet you too" He gave her a small smile.

"I know who you are, everyone does!" She giggled and flopped on the bed just like Lily did before.

He looked at her with wide eyes and then looked at me.

I shook my head and walked over to the two girls that were now looking at me and Tommy.

"Do you guys have anything to do or you're just going to stay here?" All I wanted was to sit with tommy.alone. Is that so hard to ask?

"Nah not really,I'll just stay here" Alice smirked at me and winked.

Rolling my eyes at her, I sat on the end of the bed because their royal highnesses were taking up half of the bed.

Tommy was about to sit next to me but Lily grabbed his arms and pulled him so he was sitting in between her and Alice.

"So, did you do anything last night?" Lily nudged Tommy's side.

"We did, Adam took me to a-"

"Not like that." Alice immediately cut him off.

"Well What do you mean?" Tommy frowned and looked at the two girls in confusion

"Did you two do the dirty?" Lily wiggled her eyebrows at tommy.

"Did we what?" Tommy's face instantly turned a very deep shade of red.

"OH MY GOD THEY TOTALLY DID! HES BLUSHING!" Alice shrieked.

"Is that all you two care about?" I rolled my eyes at them, trying to ignore the blush that crept on my face.

"Well no, But it's fun to see you two so embarrassed, it's adorable" Lily chuckled, giving alice a quick high five.

Well this is going to be the longest hour of my life...

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

"Bye Tommy!" Lily and Alice both waved like maniacs at Tommy who was now heading to the Exit of the Palace,We spent about an hour together before he had to head back to the bakery.

"Guys, can we go back upstairs please? I have something to tell you"

Lily frowned but nodded her head,

They both followed me to my room, I made sure to lock the door behind me.

I pulled out a chair to sit on while they both sat on my bed.

"Adam, is everything okay?" Alice asked me, her face full of concern

"Yea, I just need you guys to know something" I offered a small smile to assure her I was fine.

"You guys know that me And tommy have been dating for months right?"

They didn't say anything, instead they just nodded their head.

"And you know that I love him very much right?"

"We do"

"Well, I've been thinking for awhile about something" I bit my lower lip and looked at the both of them.

"About?"

"I've been thinking about asking Tommy if he wanted us to move in together."I said quietly.

At first they didn't react, they just sat there staring at me trying to register what I just said.

A huge smile made it's way on to Lily's face

"Together, as in alone?"Her smile was wide and bright.

I nodded my head

"Did you buy the house?" Alice asked

"Not yet."

Alice jumped up and pulled Lily with her.

"Well get up!"

"Where are we going?" I stood up and looked at the two girls that were now giggling.

Alice linked our arms together and pulled me towards the door.

"To find you guys a place to move Into"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know this chapter is kind of lame and late, but this is all I had time for > - <

I'm going to try and finish the next few chapters soon.

You can obviously tell the story is coming to an end, But don't worry! I have plans for a new story ;3

Please ignore any typos you see XD

But I hope you liked this chapter ^ u ^

- Killer Queen