Late Night Desires

Tommy's POV:-

I've been Awake for awhile now, Adam carried me To my bedroom last night when I fell asleep.

I was trying my best not to wake him up, I woke Up from another Nightmare and the thunderstorm that was still going on outside.

BANG

I clutched the side of my pillow tightly and shut my eyes.

I don't know what's about them, But I'm terrified of Thunderstorms.

A low whimper escaped my lips when another loud bang filled the air.

I felt Adam shuffling Beside me.His Arms wrapped around me. Bringing me closer to his chest.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Adam whispered quietly.

"I woke you Up didn't I?.." I placed my head on his chest and tangled our legs together.

"It's not a problem,are you alright?" He rubbed my back gently and buried his face into my hair.

"I'm fin-"

BANG

I shut my eyes and clutched Adam's shirt tightly, Trying my best to hold in another whimper.

I felt so pathetic...

"Ah, I see.." He Cupped my Face and brought it closer to his.

"How long have you been awake for baby?" Adam whispered gently, His hot breath hitting My lips.

"About an hour now, I've been trying to fall back asleep but I had no luck" I chuckled quietly and wrapped my arms around Adam's neck.

"It's the storm isn't it?"

I nodded my head and just stared at Adam.

Just looking at him made me feel better..

"What if I help you forget about the thunderstorm?" He moved his head closer to mine, His eyes were fixed on my lips.

I nodded Once Again and Closed My eyes, leaning in.

My lips touched Adam's Gently. His lips were always so warm and soft.

He pulled My closer to him, His arms tightened around My waist.

Adam's tongue Suddenly brushed My lips,The feel of the moist, smooth muscle touching my lips sent Chills through me.

I Moaned Quietly When Adam Moved Down to Place Gentle, Sloppy kisses on my neck.

I noticed that he was now on top of me, His legs straddling Me.

His Fingers were Tangled in my hair, He pulled Gently which caused me to moan louder.

"Tommy" Adam said in a low voice, it'd grown huskier and it sent goose bumps through me. His blue, lust filled eyes staring into mine.

I could feel Adam's Hand sliding down, Getting closer and closer To the Hem of my shirt.

"I want you..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Are you guys going to kill me for stopping the chapter here? XD

But we all know what's going to happen next ;3

Thank you for your feedback and patience! I know this chapter took awhile ♡

I hope you liked it ^ u ^

-Killer Queen