A day in the life of Tommy..

Tommy's POV :-

I wake up to the sound of Birds Chirping outside.

I groan and roll over to my side to look at the clock on my bedroom wall, Oh its Ten Am….

Wait..

''TEN AM?!'' I practically scream while struggling to get the Covers off of me.

I Jump Out of bed and rush into the small bathroom.

I Grab my toothbrush and tooth paste and Jump in the shower. Might as well save time

I manage to Put the toothpaste on my Brush and start to brush my teeth,Once Im done I Quickly Grab the bar of soap off its handle And start to Rub My body.

After I finish showering, I go back to my room To change my clothes

I grab one of my many White button up shirts, Brown trousers And Boots, Scrambling to put them on.

I add a Bit Of eyeliner to my eyes And Brush my hair Quickly.

I Take my apron from behind the door and run downstairs to meet my dad at our bakery.

I guess I need to introduce My self…

My Name is Tommy Joe Ratliff,I recently started working with my dad for our Family business When I turned 18.

You see, Our family runs one of the most successful Bakeries in the Whole kingdom.

The biggest order we have ever gotten was put in A few days ago By one of the Guards from the Royal Palace. 

We are needed to Bake A 3 tower cake For Prince Neil Birthday. 

Its quiet a honor, And Im determined To help My father in anyway I can.

The moment Im at the bakery, Im greeted with the smell of Freshly Baked Pies And Bread, Ready to Be sold

''Thank you, Come again!''

I hear My father's Voice along with the sound of the Bakery's Door shutting.

I walk up To my dad to greet him.

''Good Morning Dad, Im sorry I slept in! Why didn't you wake me up?''

I Grab the broom and Start sweeping the Floor As My dad Puts more Freshly baked Goods on display.

''I know you needed to sleep Tommy, You've been up all night Finishing Order After order, You deserved To rest''

I nod To My dad But I doubt he Saw me. He was right

I was baking until 4 Am last night.

''I know I shouldn't Stay up so Late dad, But the faster we Finish these orders The faster We Can start working On The prince's Birthday Cake''

''Calm down Tommy, We have plenty of time to finish that Cake, But Either way We will get more orders. So finishing these won't do Much a difference' 

''I guess you're right..''

I hear the Bell ringing which signals that A costumer has arrived, I look Up to be greeted By a old lady. I give her a quick smile and go back to Sweeping The floor...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So yea, That was The first Chapter of Collided.

Tell me what you think :D