chapter 1

EDIT: This was written in year 11.  It's really bad and my spelling was horrible. So if you continue to read remember that

(((I = Draco talking in Harry's head)))))
Moody turns Draco into a feret at the end of year 4 in this story

Harry: aren't you going to change him back moody?
Moody: I can't.
Draco: what does he mean I can't?
Harry looks at me the feret Draco shocked and norrowed his eyes at him.
McGonagall: what do you mean moody? Why can't you change him back?
Moody: Mr malfoy is stuck like that untill Mr potter and him come to and understanding and become friends. That's how the spell works.
Blaze: how are they meant to become friends If draco can't talk?
Moody: he can't talk to mr potter in his mind.
Moody then walks off.
McGonagall: Mr Potter, pick me malfoy up and follow me to Professor. Dumbledore's office and we will get this shorted out.
Harry picks Draco up and puts draco on his shoulder and then followed McGonagall to Professor. Dumbledore's office.
McGonagall: lemon drops
The door to office opens they walk in and the door shuts behind them. Dumbledore, seeing the state that their in and seeing Draco as a faret, quickly fire calls narcissa and Lucius malfoy into his office. The sit down on the chairs infront of dumbledore's desk.
Draco: potter could you give me to my mother
Harry: lady malfoy?
Narcissa: yes Mr potter?
Harry: Draco wants you to hold him.
He says holding out ferret Draco to her. She takes Draco and holds him and starts crying. Lucius hugs her.
Draco: mother stop crying please
Harry: malfoy I'm the only one who can hear you.
Draco: then tell my mother what I said
Harry: malfoy says not to cry.
Narcissa: oh draco
She and her husband look at the adults
Lucius: is there any way to change him back?
McGonagall: he and my potter need to come to an understanding and become friends.
Dumbledore: and since it's the day before summer starts. Mr malfoy will have to go home with you Mr potter.
Draco: what!!
Harry: no no way. He can't.
Harry sounded worried and scared which Lucius noticed but didn't mention
Narcissa: please it's our only chance to get my son back. Please
Harry: fine . . . But you have to send him food, make sure your owl is quiet, only send letters and food at night and Draco has to be quiet.
Lucius: we will do that.
Draco; fine      
Narcissa: thank you Mr potter.
Harry: your welcome
Dumbledore: you may a go now.
So everyone left. Draco and Harry headed back to Harry's dorm.
Harry: I have one more rule for you malfoy.
Draco: and what is that rule potter?
Harry: you need to keep well hidden. Expesaly when my relatives are about. You can come out at night.
Draco: you embarrassed to be seen with me?
Harry: no.
Draco: than why to I have to hide?
Harry: you will find out tomorrow when we go to the Dudley's.
With that said Harry got into his PJs and put a pillow on the side for Draco to sleep on. He clambed into bed and they both fell asleep.

What will happen next? Read on to find out