Chapter 43

Chapter 43

Neal stiffened at Ashten's choice of words and at the fact that he actually laughed in his face. If that were me, which I'm glad its not,I would cut out his whole face and reglue it on a donkey's butt. Did you get that image? Hope so, but yeah he doesn't deserve to live right now I hope Neal serves his dead body to a hungry pack of wild dogs.

"You." Neal stated.

"Yes me, oh wonderful, wonderful me. Gosh, it felt so good saying that. Phew, it took so much weight off my shoulders."

Neal began trembling in his own stance, so I decided to go on and get Jessie uncuffed so that he could catch a glimpse of the scenery. By the time I was on the other side of the room Neal already shifted into his huge wolf and began clawing and biting at the jerks face. I kneeled beside Jess and began using the rest of the strength I had to set him free. I went for the cuffs at his feet, then worked my way up until finally he was standing right in front of me without any trace of being kidnapped at all.

Jess them began chuckling as if he'd seen the most funniest thing in the world happen. Before I knew it, he had me at his chest with his claws at my neck. What is he doing?

"I cant believe I went through all of this and still fell for you even though I wasn't suppose to Audrie." He began.

"What are you talking about? "

"Are really you that naive? Did you actually think I was who you thought I was? " 

I didn't answer, I was too astonished to even let out a breath.

"Ashten, bring him here." Jessie said.

Before I knew it Neal was in front of me unwillingly, with his hands tied behind his back, his head pulled back, and Ashten's claws were also at his neck.

"WHAT THE -??!! How are you in a house with no food? I mean if you're trying to kill someone, you have to at least have the energy to attempt to kill them." Tyler yelled.

Faith walked in moments later with Ana at her side. Ana look at us with the most sincere look anyone could give and just like that it happened.

Ashten lifted his head up and inhaled the air that just filled him nostrils.

"MATE." His wolf called out.

He let go of Neal and made his way towards my sister, my sister! I felt my heart break which was ridiculouslly stupid because I couldn't understand why my heart was breaking til I remembered the douche marked me.

"Neal."

"Audrie, Audrie look at me." He yelled but he sounded so far away.

I felt the room spin like we were on one of those spinning carnival rides that the little kids in the movies went on and barfed on also.

"He-He- He marked me." I said faintly, before I knew it, the breath was knocked out of me and I passed out into someones arms.

***********

I woke up with a light flashing inside of my eyes. I pushed the source it was coming from away, and realized I was in a hospital once again, but this time it wasn't my own room I was in here with someone else. I sat up only to get pushed back down by no other than Neal, who's bloodshot eyes could scare me back into a deep sleep.

"She's going to be fine Alpha." The doctor said as I laid back down.

"But she was marked twice. Has that ever happened before? " He questioned so fast I wasn't sure he was speaking English.

"Back when your ancestor's were learning about their past animal life. They came across mates and the process of mating, well my great grandfather happened to have marked his mate, which was my great grandmother. Come to find out, they had a pack invasion and my great grandmother was kiddnapped and marked just as the other capitves were. When my grandfather searched high and low and finally saved her she became completely different, she described it as feeling two different emotions for two different people if that makes sense. But remember, my great grandparents were soul mates so when they got their 'time' together they completed the mating process and the other mark disappeared and my great grandma felt so much more in love with her soul mate then she ever had before. So if my ancestry is correct you two have to complete the mating process before she becomes over the edge and..." The doctor paused.

"And what?! Neal snapped.

"Loses her wolf and becomes so unwanted that she just may take her own life." He finished.

Neal punched a hole in the wall and paced back and forth.

"This can't happen! " 

"I'm so sorry." Was all the doctor could say.

Neal tried calming down but that only made him worse. I was just as bad as he was and I don't even know why I'm not talking or trying to cam him down.

"Neal, please." I said hoarsely.

He walked over to me and began crying into my side, it was so surprising to see him like this. I mean it couldn't be that bad right? I touched his hair ans felt the intensifying tingles rush through my body.

"We can do it." I said.

He lifted his head up and stared at me blankly.

"You don't know what you're saying."

"I do know, that I want you and only you. Not you and that jerk face Ashten."

He growled when I said his name.

"What happened while I was passed out? Where's Jess, Faith, Anna, and Tyler?" I asked.

"Anna and Tyler are out in the waiting room." He answered.

"What about Faith?"

"Lets not talk about her, you need some rest." 

"Neal no! Tell me where my sister and best friend are!" I yelled.

"Your sister is with her mate. I let her go because there's nothing worse than letting her suffer from her mate being dead. And Jessie...he's dead. I should have killed him a long time ago."

I couldnt believe anything he just said. Is faith still in the pack? Is she going to take that rapist mark-whoever-he-wants guy over me? Her family? And Jessie. The guy I gave practically my heart too stabbed me on the back ans attempted to kill me mate and I ? What did I do to deserve this?

"You okay?" He cooed as he leaned in for a peck.

"I dont know." I said blankly.

"Get some rest, we could stress about this some other day."

"Okay. I love you." I said still thinking to myself about his words.

"I love you too, always and forever."