18~ OFTEN ASKED QUESTIONS- PART2

Wattpad:

Wattpad for beginners:

OFTEN ASKED QUESTIONS PART 2

Please write questions in the comments below and I will write them and answer them in this chapter! Thanks!

Q.1 When you upload a novel, can you delete it whenever you want to?

A.1 Yes, you can.

Q.2 The order of my books switch around on my profile page. Why?

A.2 The order will change depending on the last time you update it or when you started the book. The most recent updates or books should be at the top of the list and the least recent at the bottom.

Q.3 How is it that you get your book famous?

A.3 There are many ways- makeing your book good, great punctuation, already known around wattpad from your other books and lots more! Mak your story intriguing so that people want to read, vote and comment more!

Q.4 How do you get Wattpad famous?

A.4 Wattpad- the website- is already extremely famous, as it holds thousands of members- what everyone should be doing is making their book famous! How? Read above!

Q.5 How do you get yourself known on Wattpad?

A.5 You can get yourself known on wattpad in many different ways, some of which are: Creating a famous book on Wattpad, having lots of fans, commenting, voting and fanning others so that you pop up on other peoples page and lots more! It is just about being creative and making up your OWN ways of becoming known. Just think and you will get there.

Please write questions in the comments below and I will write them and answer them in this chapter! Thanks!