6~ Wattpad Basics- How to vote, comment & find other peoples books

Wattpad:

Wattpad for beginners

How to find other peoples books:

~ To find other peoples books you need to click on the tab in the top left hand corner of your screen that says 'discover'. Click on this.

~Type what saught of book you want to read or the name of a book you already know is on wattpad. Eg. Down Under, A New World etc. 

~You can also choose a category you want the book to be, e.g. Fan Fiction, Fantasy etc. You can choose this by clicking on one of the options in blue that appear when you hover your mouse over the top of the tab that reads 'discover'.

~A list of books will appear beneath the tab. There! You have found other peoples books!

How to vote on other peoples books:

~To vote on other peoples books you need to go to another persons book. Once you are on a chapter/section of the book you can click the button 'Vote' which is in the top right hand side corner of the page.

Note:

-You can only vote once.

-You can vote on each chapter.

-You cannot vote on a blurb.

-You can vote on your own book.

-The most recent votes you have made will appear on your profile page.

You now know how to vote! :o

How to comment on other peoples books:

~To comment on other peoples books you need to find another persons book and scroll down to the bottom of the page.

~There will be your profile picture and a speech bubble coming off it.

~Type what you want to write as a comment on the chapter. When you are finished, press the button 'post comment' that has a green tick next to it. This will post your comment.

Note:

-You can comment more than once.

-you can comment on every chapter.

-You cannot comment on the blurb, though recent comments will appear there.

-You can comment on your own book

-Your most recent comments will appear on your profile page.

-You can delete your comments off the page

You now know how to write comments! :o