5~ Wattpad Basics- How to make a 'New part' for your book

Wattpad:

Wattpad for beginners

How to make a 'New Part' for your book:

~ To make a new part for your book you need to first go to 'My Works' which is an orange button below your username. Click on it.

~You then have to find the book you want to make a new part on and then press the button 'New Part' which should be to the right of the book you want to extend. Click on the button.

~You will now appear on a screen with many tabs. Fill in these tabs by putting the name of the chapter in the small box and the chapter in the large box that is below the small one.

~Once you have completed this, fill in the right hand side of the page. Add tags, a raring and classify your book as a Mystery, Fantasy, Fan Fiction and many more!

~You then press the 'Save' button or the 'Publish and Save' button. The publish and save button will save the text and also publish it so that others can read, vote and comment on it. If you save it, you will be the only person who has access to it and no one will be able to read it other than you. But no one can vote, read or comment other than you if you save it.

Saved it- Stop reading

Published it- Continue reading

~Your story will now appear on your profile page and you will be able to edit you published story. Now, when you edit your story, there will be only be a 'save' button this save button will save anything you write and automatically publish it.

~You now have a 'New Part' to your book!