Chapter three Danger comes

At school alone with Spencer.Man this feels like if it was a date maybe it is but no way we just meet .In tell it all finish I called my mom and then waiting . When the sun was gone bad things started to happen .
My mom was taking for ever and even that I started to regretted of not accepting the ride from Spencer.But right now it feels so weird because it feels like somebody is looking right at me like a owl at night looking for prey.
I heard a loud bang and glasses from a window crash or shattered.Then I saw the glass window shattered into millions of pieces. Then I tried to call the police but then there was static from my phone .

While my phone wasn't working . I went inside the school . I saw nothing but broken glass all over the floor . Then I heard nothing just silence then I heard a loud bang at the next floor. When I got to the floor I saw water flowing on the ground . Even blood as well but nobody wasn't here but just me and somebody else .

Then I heard something . Something that I never heard before . It sound like a loud roar or a person screaming it sound like it was coming from the rooftop so I ran in tell I saw lots of blood and saw a person at first but It wasn't a person . It was big,pale,skinny,boney,black eyes,and with pointy ears with sharp teethes but it was wounded . So I tried to walk back slowly as possible but it noticed me.

When it ran forwards me with great speed I ran back inside trying to hide somewhere so I hide in the science lab . I was hiding and that thing was trying to find me I hear it speak . It said with a deep in a evil voice said,"where are you Roxanne." it kept on saying Roxanne . Then he found me so I ran as fast but I feel as if I was faster than before . Then I came to a dead end . Then something happened .