Chapter Five The Dream

Darkness around me but then I saw a light in front of me. I reach the light and then I found myself in the fields. Out in the open I saw a tree a very old tree with a swing. I sat on it and look at the tree. Then looked at the sky full of stars. Then I saw the moon but everything was pitch dark again. Am I in the darkness then I saw a light again I reach for it again.
Then I woke up and saw my mom. I saw eyes full of sadness and the tears of worry. She told me that she was worried about me but, then I zoned out after that and went to fall deep into sleep again. I found myself at the fields were I was on the swing while looking at the moon. It was so big and bright as a flashlight but, then the moon suddenly turn into bloody red. I stood up. The swing disappear into thin air. I looked down I saw a pond and in that pond I saw the bloody moon. I saw a little ripple if someone touched the water or a drop of water made it but it did it by its self. After the ripples, red spread over the pond and I couldn't see the moon but red that looks thick as blood as well. I looked up I saw a white horse that shined brightly as a star but, with one little section on its mane purple and a man in a dark coat appeared next to the beautiful horse. I told him who is he but no replay.
As he turned away even the horse. They turned into fireflies and fly up to the sky. A piece of paper came from the sky and said."you're destiny is here"and in tell I finished reading it. A powerful wind blew in . All the flower pedals came from the tree and was circling around me fast . Then everything stop,and the paper change the words and said."your adventure well be dangerous so be careful along the way . "then I feel a little cold. I was in the dark again. I feel my cold hands that feels like ice. I saw a little light that came towards me. While it came closer it feels warm every time. I heard a voice call out my name it sound like my mom's. Then another voice called out to me it wasn't anybody else that I know.
He told me that I was on the break of death. I felt as if I can't go back to earth but, he told me I could choose which path. I choose life then I started to feel warmth in me. He told me that he will see me soon and then his voice vanished. I saw the strange symbols on my hand and on half of my arm purple and my eyes turned purple as well again. As I believe in myself that I will come back to my family again. Then all the darkness around me turn into light. I realized I found myself at the hospital where my mom and everybody else were around me crying out for me to come back to them. They saw me woke up they started tearing up. Mom hugged me tight. Everyone else started smile and glad I came back them. I wonder what was that dream was talking about.