Chapter 1

I hear voices. Where am I? The last thing I remember is someone casting a spell....

Suddenly I see a bright light.

"Ugh what?" I say as I wake up in a sitting position on the floor. I tilt my head up and meet the gaze of a man with long black hair and red eyes... It seems the magic is more advanced then I remember.

"The legendary celestial dragon slayer is a little girl?" He asks puzzled.

"Legendary?" I never thought of myself as legendary, but I do suppose I could be sense Astral was one of the first dragons in existence. Where is Astral anyway?

"Have you seen my dragon anywhere?"

"What dragon?"

"Astral!"

"The Celestial dragon was killed over 300 years ago."

No... That cant be. Its only been a mere day sense I've been gone, it couldn't have been that long.

"Where is she you liar." I burst out with tears in my eyes. He takes a step back.

"I already told you she is dead."

"Wrong answer." I say with a grin. This human is trying to manipulate me. To gain my powers. They are foolish to think something like that even is possible.

I slowly gain magic energy from the magic energy in the air. The sad thing is... I don't even have to try, and years wizards train to gain a fraction of my power.

"No I am your allie, there is no need to attack me!!!" He says with a frightened voice.

"I don't like liars, CELESTIAL DRAGON SLICE!!!" I yell as I cut him to pieces with one shot. I hear footsteps come into the room I'm standing in.

"Who are you?" The puzzled voice exclaims. It was a boy a few years older than me with pink hair and smelled really strange. No way, another dragon slayer? Wait I sense an air and an iron dragonslayer beside him.

"This was our quest, I don't know who you think you are but there is no way~" The iron dragons layer boy stops speaking when he relised that the lacrama that kept me sealed away was broken into tiny shards that lay strayed across the floor.

"No way..." The air dragon child started.

"Were to late." The pink haired one says widening his eyes. I don't know why everyone's so afraid of me, I didn't even do anything. Tears start streaming down my face.

"What did I do to deserve this?" I plead quietly through sobs. My spyro-purple bangs were covering my eyes. My hair color somehow changed from gold to purple when I was trapped.

Then they did something quite unexpected, they aimed triple dragon roar at me. When it hit me I felt a shattering pain in my back, no way they threw me into the wall with their roars alone.

I cough up blood and it stained my ragged clothing.

"Please stop." I plea. I didn't want to hurt other dragon slayers. I don't want to anger Astral.

"What, your not going to fight back?" The pink haired boy says, as his flames grow larger. Then I noticed a flying blue thing near his head. A fairy? No wait its a flying cat. How'd he get one of those?

"Natzu, she is just a little girl... How can this be the celestial dragon slayer? She disappeared 400 years ago." The air dragon slayer child says. I cough then reply.

"I am her, but I wouldn't ever hurt anyone that proves to be my allie. I killed the man who broke the lacrama because he smelled like a dark guild member." I say, my eyes turning from blue to red. They are like mood stones... Or whatever you call them.

"Please don't hurt me, I promise I wont hurt you." I say hugging my knees, while my back still aches from their previous attack.

"Maybe we should break the truth out of ya." The iron dragon slayer says with insanity glistening in his eyes. He charges at me and hits me with his iron fist, square on my face. I fly backwards and hit the wall again. After this blow, my eyes glistened with fury.

"Its clear to me now, you may be dragon slayers, but your no allies of mine... I'm so sorry." I say as magic energy gathers around me. My eyes turn rainbow, and my hair flows upward.

"CELESTIAL DRAGON RO~" suddenly the pink haired boy blocks my path, protecting the iron dragon slayer.

"I WILL NEVER LET YOU HURT MY FRIENDS!!!" He screams. Friends? Are they apart of a light guild? If so the iron dragon doesn't seem like he's been in it for very long. Then the pink haired boy combusts and charges at me. I widen my eyes. His power is almost a match to mine. No I cant let him hit me with that fire.

I quickly leap above him and fall to the ground and cover my head with my hands.

"Don't hurt me, I can see when your determined you strength could very well kill me. I'm sorry that I mistook you for an enemy mr. Iron dragonslayer, usually friends don't try and kill each other." I say frightened.

"Natzu!!!" A girl with blonde hair runs into the room and hugs him from behind.

"I heard all of it, don't kill her, shes obviously frightened out of her mind. I would be too if I woke up after 400 years, all my friends and family would be gone." She says while trying to restrain him. She smells like Astral. I stand up and walk near her.

"Excuse me... Are you a celestial wizard?" I ask wide-eyed.

"How did you know?" She says bewildered.

"First of all, you smell like my dragon Astral. Second, your keys are hanging out of your pocket."

"You weren't thinking of stealing them were you?!?!?!" She yells.

"No I wasn't please stop yelling I cant take it." I say while covering my ears.

"Astral would always do that, and she busted my ear drums a couple times but they healed with time." I say. They all looked really confused.

"If we let her live, our mission will be failed." Another cat appeared. It was a white cat, and it was behind the air dragon slayer girl.

"Please don't hurt me." I plead. I've never hurt anyone in my entire life, but for some reason so many people want to hurt me.

"Carla we are not killing her." The air dragonslayer says.

"Fine, but don't blame me when you don't get rewarded that 1,000million reward jewel." She says turning her back.

"If money is all you want please dont gain it here..." I say squeezing my eyes shut.

"Don't worry we wont!" The pink haired fellow exclaimed.

"What are you blabbing about in here?" A women with red hair walked into the room, she was wounded all over her body.

"Erza can we take her back to the guild?" The blue cat asks.

"Do you really want to fail your first SS class quest?" She asks.

"Yes because I wont kill an innocent for some stupid quest." Natzu says, as flames gathered around his wrists. She requips into a black armor and charges at me.

"This is my first SS class quest too so I wont let you screw it up for me." She says as her sword almost pierces my stomach but the iron dragonslayer blocked it. My eyes widened.

"Sense when did Erza become so heartless?" He asks. Erza opens her eyes wide and throws her sword to the ground.

"Fine fail it see if I care." She says as she stomps away.

"Do you need help?" The blonde haired girl asks me.

"Well I don't think I can move, because I didn't even try to block their attacks." I explain. Then she takes out a key and shouts something so fast I don't have time to comprehend it. Then a giant clock celestial spirit appears.

"Hop in." She says with a smile.

"Thanks mrs. Celestial wizard." I say after I climb in, and the clock strangely repeats it in a monotone voice.

I fall asleep as soon as I lay my head back on the old wood.