Chapter || 30

Alex's pov

Me and Jordyn we're sitting at a table in the coffee shop so he could finish his story.

"So continue," I spoke, sipping my coffee. "Alex, this part is about your mom." He started, I felt a heavy feeling in my stomach.

I nodded for him to keep going. "She left home because she thought larce was after her, and she didn't want to lead him directly to you." He explained. "She wanted to protect you from all of this." He motioned a circle with his hands.

"What would he want with me or my mom?" I asked confused. "That's something you need to ask Ryan." He shook his head. "Jordyn please," I begged. "Alex I don't know, if I did I would tell you." He said rubbing my hand.

I looked up and saw Ethan and the others walk in. "I should get going anyways. Thank you, Jordyn, seriously. If there's anything you ever need please let me know." I smiled, letting go of his hand

He gave me another smile and got up headed towards the door. I grabbed the bag full of clothes I took to his house. It's time for me to go home. I picked up my coffee and headed for the door, not even looking at Ethan.

"Alexandraaa." Jackson said in an excited voice. Can't I just go somewhere without them behind me?

"Uh hey, jack," I responded, nodding my head. Ethan was staring down at his phone ignoring my existence. I waved to Gray and Landon.

"Why don't you join us?" Grayson invited me, patting the seat beside him with a smirk. "Actually I was just heading out," I pointed towards the door.

"Probably heading back to Jordyn's bed no doubt," I heard Ethan mumble and all the guys rolled their eyes at his ignorance.

I bit the inside of my cheek so I wouldn't say anything. I don't want to make this worse than it is by adding in my smart ass comments.

I rolled my eyes and nodded slightly in Ethan's direction to try and signal how ridiculous he's being.

I turned around and walked out of the coffee place towards my Jeep. "Alex wait." I heard a deep voice from behind me. "What do you want?" I asked, turning around facing Grayson.

"He's just being a dick. He'll be fine soon." He said running his hand through his hair.

"He won't even listen to what I have to say. I'm not letting him treat me like shit. If he wants to do that to someone he can go back to Caroline." I spoke quietly, getting into my Jeep.

I drove to my house and got out. I debated on going inside or not. I opened to door slowly and saw Ryan sitting on the couch watching tv.

"Hey," I spoke making him stand up quickly looking at me. "Hi." He said slowly. He looked rough, probably because of me. 

I walked towards him fast and wrapped my arms around him. He hugged back immediately. I can't even help the tears that are coming from my eyes right now.

He let go of me and looked down at me. "I'm sorry Alexandra." He said wiping a tear from my face.

I sat down on the couch and he sat beside me. "I know about everything, well almost everything," I spoke slowly as I faced him.