BONUS CHAPTER

-Liam's POV-

I was heated. I can't believe I just beat the crap out of a cancer kid, but he got exactly what he deserved. He wasn't just a cancer kid, he was a rapist, and no one deserved to be treated that way. He disrespected her and I will always defend Aaryn no matter if we're together or not.

I wanted to talk to Aaryn about things, I really did. But I couldn't, not right now, I needed to calm down first because I knew for some reason she would say I was wrong, and to a certain extent I was, but I didn't care.

My phone started ringing. I picked up my phone and put it up to my ear.

"Liam hey baby, It's your mom, it's me baby, I'm okay I'm fine." It was my mother, I listened deeply but I was really confused, she sounded almost out of it and I had no idea what she was talking about.

"Hello, is this Liam Bradley?" Said a male authority as he took my mother's phone because she was obviously not stable enough to speak.

"Yes" I said 

"Your mother fell down the steps today, a neighbor found her on the front lawn unconscious, we have just arrived at Lake View Hospital and she was determined to call after she came to, we gave her some medicine so she would numb the pain." He said informing me of my mother incident.

I nodded my head slightly and hung up the phone but had not lowered it from my ear.

Next thing I knew sirens were blaring and Red and Blue lights were flashing behind me.

"Shit!" I exclaimed before throwing my phone down in the cup holder to my right and pulling over in the nearest unoccupied parking space.

I sat and looked out my side view mirror waiting for the officer to get out of his vehicle. I could practically hear Aaryn's heart rate from here and her chests was rising heavily. She was scared

I looked at her reassuringly so she wouldn't be so scared. I didn't like seeing her scared, even if it was for something I did, I didn't like seeing her any other way than happy.

The officer got out of his vehicle and walked towards my side of the truck. He carefully knocked on the window as I rolled it down looking at him in the eye.

"Licenses and registration." The policeman offered up, I could hear Aaryn tensing up in my leather seats I wanted to reach for her hand, but this situation didn't call for that, there was no need for her to be so scared, the worst they could do was fine me and move on.

I started searching through the glove apartment that was places above Aaryn's feet. I looked for my information as they had a small conversation that I was not able to hear.

It almost fell out.

The black pistol I had bought the day after my mom had got stuck up just outside of our Chicago home, I had to protect my family and I would to anything to fulfill it, I refuse to let my mother be attacked and have things taken from her, thank god she just gave the man her purse and didn't go full crazy on him, because my mom was capable.

I hurried up and slid it back to the secret place hidden on the left of the glove compartment and pulled out my insurance papers.

I handed the man my information.

"You do realize driving on your phone is a ticket, correct?" he asked me as if I was unaware of the law, but I had a legit reason.

"Yes, I realize, it's just my mother is a mental patient and she was calling, I had to make sure she was okay sir." I said plainly and truthfully, If it was anyone else I wouldn't have answered, but I care about my mom and I'd get fined all my life if it meant that I always knew she was okay.

"That is no excuse, you can use a Bluetooth or earpiece but any hands on usage of a electronic device is a ticket" the officer said in response to my pity party, I swear I wanted to bad to just drive off on the officer but I'd already given him my information and I'm sure he knew who I was by now.

My mom had early on alzheimer's and schizophrenia, all at the age of 41, it was hard enough not being able to tell if the person I was talking to was my mom, but it sucks that she coulnd't tell either. I had to live my life but I also had to grow up, I had to be a parent as soon as dad died, and Keaton moved to college, I had to protect both my Mother and Sister Lauren, all on my own. And it was hard but being in a house with two women that I loved dearly and didn't want to see get hurt, taught me how to treat girls, and I wasn't going to disappoint them.

The officer left to go run my plates I guess and check my papers.

I heard Aaryn tense up in her seat and clear her throat, she was about to speak.

"Liam, was your mom, really calling about being ill?"

"Yea, she uh, she fell  down the steps, it was the hospital calling but she insisted on calling from her own phone. I have to go see her but I'm not sure I can just whip off on a police officer." I spat out trying to hide the break in my voice and struggling to get through the lump in my throat. I didn't want to talk about it, this wasn't the first time she had fell and I was sure it wasn't going to be the last, but she never got hospitalized, it was one of those bum falls, not one that could cause a comma.

I felt Aaryn's brown eyes staring at the side of my face intently, I couldn't turn to face her though, It was too hard for me to keep my composure even looking out into the street.

I looked out my rear view mirror and saw the cop coming back towards my car with hand cuffs

"what the hell?"

"You are under arrest for evading parking and traffic tickets, you have the right to remain silent, if you cannot afford a lawyer one will be appointed to you, your truck will be repossessed and will be $500 to release." The officer told me after I had gotten out of my truck and he proceeded to handcuff me.

We walked back to the police car that wasn't far behind and he put me in, I sat in the backseat with my hands on my lap and just starred at the headrest in front of me.

My siblings and I get $70,000 a month from my grandmother, I have no need to evade tickets, and I'm pretty sure I never ran a light.

Am I being framed?

--------------------------------------

One of the first and only times you will get Liam's POV