Seven

"Ew." I said with a stank look.

He pushed through the door "Nice to see you too Aaryn. But how many times do I have to apologize for you to forgive me?" He asked looking down on me.

Liam was tall with dark oily hair, dark eyes, and a slender yet extremely fit body. He was your typical bad boy, except.. he was merely good.

I know I know "Aaryn remember you're bad at judging boys." my Conscious told me.

But he was the best boyfriend I'd ever had...until Kira the slut came into his life.
One night at a party Liam and I were there along with River and Paige, I had went off to go get something to drink. I was told Liam was really drunk and went to go ly down. Paige told me what room he was in and I opened the door to find Kira on her knees in front of him with his pants down while he was sitting on the bed. I ran out of the house crying and went home with my bestfriend and sister. We spent that whole night rewatching the NoteBook and planning ways to kill Liam.

"Liam, you cheated on me with someone, a slut bucket of all types of people, I'll never forgive you, you don't deserve it, you broke my heart, what so you think you could possibly do to win my forgiveness?" I lectured him.

He started slowly walking up to me, until it was only inches seperating us, he pressed his soft lips against mines, I felt completely powerless, I'd always loved his lips. He grabbed my waist and pulled me in closer until there was no space between us. I was so shocked I hadn't even kissed him back, until my heart just completely took over and my lips started moving in the same motion as his. I took deep breaths as the kiss got more passionate. He pulled back and looked at me with a smirk "That is what I could do." he said. Then he released me and stepped back to the position he was standing in, I just stood there starring him in his face with my mouth wide open. For once, I was speechless

"LIAM!" Mason yelled at he walked towards his front door to greet Liam.

"Um Aaryn, why do you look like you just ran a marathon?" he asked looking confused as he gave Liam a bro hug. He playfully smacked my cheek, brining me out of my gaze.

I hadn't told Mason about what Liam did to me, I was too embarrassed. Only River and Paige knew the true reason why we broke up. I just told Mason that I moved on, and it was too hard to have a long distance relationship since Liam was moving. Thankfully, he didn't push the situation.

"What's up bro, long time no see" Liam said as he walked down the 2 steps that led to Mason's family room. He sat down on the couchand stretched his wingspan across the back of it.

"Nothing major bro, just chilling really, parents outta town." Mason said plopping on the black leather couch next to Liam.

"You should throw a party." Liam said, "Remember that one party where we got Paige drunk and she went-"

"OKAY WHY ARE YOU HERE AGAIN LIAM?" I asked cutting him off before he said anything he might have to apologize for while he was kneeling down on the gound clutching on his balls for dear life. I walked towards them and sat at the far end of the couch near Mason.

"I just wanted to be back with my old buddies." He said, batting his eyes at me with a innocent smirk.

"Yea right, seriously why are you here?" I said mean mugging him as I crossed my arms across my chest. It was really bugging me that he thought he could just waltz in here, kiss me, and then act like nothing had ever happened. Then he decides to talk crap about my sister. I was literally one insult away from letting his little friend meet my little foot.

"Maybe he wanted a chance back with you." River said as she just busted through the door and plopped down on Mason's lap.

"Hey babe," Mason said greeting her with a kiss.

Mason and River had been dating for about 4 months and Mason's just the sweetest to her. I don't know what I'd do if they broke up. I'd probably cry more than River. I mean they met through me and River usually didn't, *settle* for one guy, so imagine her bestfriend hooking her up with her first heartbreak. I'd be devistated and probably beat the crap out of Mason for putting a toll on her heart.

"Hi Piam." River said with a stank face, not so playfully pushing him in his chest.

Once when River, Liam, and I were at his house, Liam fell asleep and we put his hand in hot water. He pissed all over his bed and ever since then River's been calling him Piam,

"Hello Bank" Liam said starring at her oddly probably questioning when she decided that Mason was the only one that had a key to her bank.

Get it Bank, River Bank, no? okay well I made that up when we were about 10, sue me.

"Well I've got to go before my sister has a heart attack" I admitted standing up and heading towards the door.

"I'll drive you home." Liam offered "I noticed your car wasn't outside"

"Yea remember you walked here Aaryn" Mason joined in.

"Um I only like a block away, I'll be fine." I said

The last thing I wanted to do was be in the awkward car with Liam after we kissed.

"No, I insist" He said standing up gathering his keys "I'll be right back guys, no funny business"

"This is my house buddy." Mason said "Later"

Before I could protest Liam grabbed me by my waist and hoisted me over his shoulder, and carried me out the door.

"PUT.ME.DOWN!" I yelled putting emphasis on each word.

"It's either I drive you, or we walk together, because I'd never let you walk one." Liam said with a sincere look starring into my eyes.

"Fine I know how to get into the car without assistance." I said

As soon as Liam lowered me down
I didn't know what else to do so I broke out into a run down the street.

"AARYN GET BACK HERE! YOU CAN'T RUN PREGNANT!" Liam yelled

I just froze in the middle of the sidewalk.

How does he know?