Six

WARNING THIS CHAPTER IS UNEDITED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, IF YOU EDIT STORIES FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME I OFFER PAYMENT

"Well hello sleepy head." Mason said with a smirk as his eyes automatically squinted revealing his small dimple.

How the hell did I get here!? Oh god look at the boys jawline!

Snap out of it Aaryn its not time to be drooling over Mason, it's time to find out how the hell you got here. My self conscience yelled at me.

"What the hell Mason how did I get here!" I asked with a serious look as I started getting out of his bed.

It was just then I realized I only had on one of his t-shirts and my underwear.

"Oh god what happened!? DID YOU TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME?" I screamed at him as I starred into his eyes, like I was wishing death upon him.

"Well you weren't drunk so it really wasn't taking advantage..." He said wearing that same sexy smirk. As he scoffed and tied his shoe.

Tears sprung to my eyes, I can't believe I did that I'm not even sure what happened let alone why I would. "You're disgusting." I spat at him as I scanned the room for my clothes.

"God Aaryn I was just kidding, you showed up at my door at around 3am and you were soaked by the rain, or you fell in a pool I don't know. So I got you a change of clothes but I saw you had been crying, so I just put you in my bed and let you talk your feelings out until you fell asleep. That's all, Aaryn you're like a little sister to me, I'd never take advantage of you and you know that." He said with a sincere look on his face.

"I-I'm so sorry I just I'm in a bad state of mind right now." I said as I finally found my clothes hanging on a hanger in plain sight, god I'm blind.

"So, Stone Viperii, that's a really good choice," he said sarcastically as he sat on the bed next to me.

If it were before the confrontation we had that he said that, I wouldn't be so sure why he was mad at my decision, but after all Stone wasn't a good guy at all and I couldn't see through his good guy act.

That's when it all came back to me.

Last night I woke up in the middle of the night crying, I couldn't go back to sleep so I got up and went into Paige's room but she was also sleep, I needed someone to talk to but I couldn't find my phone so I just got up and walked out to Mason's house. Mason is like my big brother, one time some girls were trying to hit me just for the hell of it but he stopped them. I was in Kindergarten and he was in Second, we've stuck together ever since then. Now I understand why I came to Mason's house. I needed comfort from the big brother I didn't really have. I needed him and he was always there.

"Earth to Aarynnnnn" He said snapping me from my thoughts

"Why are you crying?" Confusion written all over his face,

It was then I noticed tears had snuck out of my eyes and began dripping down my cheeks.

"I just, I'm just so happy to have you" I said smiling though the tears as he wrapped his arms around me in a comforting hug.

"I'll always be here for you Dani, no matter what"

Who the hell is Dani, you ask? My FULL name is Aaryn Daniella French, hense Dani because you really can't make a nickname out of Aaryn unless its gonna be Air.

Just then his phone rang and he answered it.

"Hello? God stop yelling, she's right here calm down, I DON'T HAVE YOUR NUMBER I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW YOU HAVE MINES, oh she left her phone?, well she's right here I'll bring her home in a few, K bye grumpy pants." He said then hung up.

"God you're sister just doesn't know how to talk quietly does she?"

"She's just worried that's all." I said grateful of her.

He got up to get my clothes out off of the hanger, just then I heard his doorbell.

Mason was alone for a little bit while his parents were off in Jamaica doing research. He was used to it though, they would always travel without him.

"Could you get that for me?" He asked with as he searched through his closet for something.

I got up, went downstairs and walked towards his door and opened it.

There he was.....

The boy that broke my heart. The boy who cheated on me with my SciencePartner. The boy I never wanted to see ever again. I was relieved when he transferred schools. He'd moved away Freshman year after his mother got a new job in Chicago.

If he moved, why the hell is he at Mason's door?