Somethings may never change part 3 [Brother-sister romance]

sorry i haven't updated this story in a while.I thought no one liked it so i quit...but then i realized people are listening.So why the hell not? (x Comment & vote if you wish! (:

_________________

Jenny's Pov

The car stopped,jay pulled up into an empty parking space.I looked out the window,the beach? Why the beach.I stepped out the car,getting sand in my shoes once i stepped out.I sighed and removed my heels,walking bare foot.Jay looked at me curiously before speaking.

"Come on,lets go.."

We walked closer to the ocean,Jay sat down,buring his feet in the sand,he patted the spot next to him and i sat down.

"So sis...tell me your favorite color."

Seriously? He brought me here for this.

"Jay...lets just go have fun...i mean we can do this at home.."

I smiled to myself finally getting the courage to speak to jay.I looked over at him,his eyes burning into my soul.I shallowed hard and waited for his answer.He took a while and took a breath before answering.

"Sure...what do you wanna do?"

I looked around the beach checking no one was here.I bit my little being shy,but jay likes this sort of thing right? Would it be inapporaite? I shrugged off the thought.Just do it.I stood up,jay's eyes on me.I pulled down my jeans and pulled off my shirt,before running into the water.Who cares? Jay sat there alittle shocked and another emotion i couldn't read.He stood up and began taking off his clothes before jumping in as will.The water hit my face and i giggled alittle.

"Oh my gosh! Jay! Jay is that you!"

Oh god damn it.Not this bitch again.Holly was with her group of friends.She dropped her stuff right by me and jay's stuff.She smiled big showing her perfect teeth.She waved like an idiot to wave jay over.Her blond hair bouncing around,her friends staring at jay's body.

"Sorry..."

Jay said before coming over and kissing my cheek.He got out the water,walking over to Holly.I sighed in defeat.I hate this girl.

Holly wrapped her arms around Jay's neck before giving a long,gross kiss.I looked away,trying not to puke.Why does she have to kiss him like that? No one wants to see her tongue coming out of his mouth.Holly's friends pointed and stared at me.I looked down.Do i have that bad of a body.I got out of the water,putting on my jeans.

"So why are you here..umm..whats your name?"

Dumbass.

"Jenny..its Jenny."

"whatever...why are you here?..with jay?"

"i'm his sister..."

"ooh,so your like related and stuff?"

I swear someone smack her.

"Yeah."

I nodded and pulled my shirt on,sitting on the sand.Holly rolled her eyes at me and smiled at Jay sweetly.

"So when's your party?"

"Oh um,this saturday.I'm having two parties."

You see Jay likes throwing huge parties for his birthday.He throws two.Stupid i know.But they are crazy fun.I only know because Lacey dragged me to one before me and Jay's parents got married.He has a pre party then a party.Like one on friday,one on saturday.He claims only V.I.Ps come to the pre party but its still like a billion people.Honestly i don't even think her knows half the people who come over.

"Awesome,so are my girls invited to the pre?" Holly,played with her hair while talking to Jay.Trying to look cute,it wasn't jelping her ugly face.

"Yeah..sure" Jay smiled at her before turning back to me,he threw the keys at me.

"Here sis,go wait in the car."

What am i? a dog. I frowned and got up,grabbing my heels,i walked over to the car.How could he! Jerk. God,why does he have to be cute! I got unlocked the car doors,jumping in.I locked the doors once i got inside,placing the key in the engine.The radio came on,blasting music.I sang along quietly until,i feel a movment in my jeans.I took my phone out my pocket,opening it.

'One new message: Lace'

I clicked on opening the message,i read it.

'Hey bitch! I'm coming over in a few! love you <3'

I giggled and replied back before putting my phone away.I looked over at the radio,playing with it.Looking for a good station.I heard a knock on the window,i looked over seeing Jay.He smiled at me slightly,pointing to the lock with his finger against the glass.I shook my head 'no'.I smirked and began singing once again,Jay knocking at the door.Oh,this is the great life.

______________________________________

I'll try to make the next one longer! sorry,i have other writing ideas in my head and i wanna write them! :D I might post saturday...but i want it to be long so it might be awhile.:/ Sorry! Vote and comment(:

Please fan if you want(: