Somethings may never change [Part 1]

Jenny's Pov

A loud beep flood my ears,it was my alarm clock.I turned over groaning.I hit it off,closing my eyes one last time before getting up.I sighed and pushed the sheet back,getting up.My verison blurred,i stumble over to my calendar.

"Uhh,first day of my last year of high school.Finally."I mumbled,rubbed my eyes,walking over to the bathroom to take a quick shower.Once i got out,i ran my fingers through my wet hair,I loved my hair being slightly wavey.I smiled and looked in the mirror.I frowned,over the summer,i didn't grow tall at all and i sure as hell didn't look prettier.I had brown hair but people think its black because my color is really close to it but not as dark.I had blue/green eyes,i'm 5'3 but with heels im 5'6,and a petite body size.I was no different then any other girl.i was normal.I sighed once more before,changing into my favorite dark wash jeans and a black tank top and black high heels.i walked out my room,going over to my brother's room.I knocked softly.

"Jay..are you up?"

I heard a few noises then he opened up the door slightly,he just woke up.he stood there with no pants or shirt on.He only had on his boxers,showing off his toned chest,he was kinda pale but over the summer he got a nice color,he had the same color eyes and messy brown hair (it was too his ear,but alittle fluffy)

"What..?"

His voice was deep and you can tell he was tried just by his voice.

"we have school,come on get dressed lazy."

I turned around going downstairs,getting a breakfast bar.Our mom and jerry,never really are home.Jerry is jay's dad,they got married a year ago after my parents had split apart,due to reasons.Jerry is nice but i don't think i'll be calling him dad anytime soon.I threw away my wrapper and headed upstairs hoping jay was ready.Just as i was going up,jay was coming down.He was wearing skinny jeans (as usual) and a white v-neck shirt with his signature leather jacket.He left his hair messy,just like i like it.My heart fluttered and i looked down,mumbling my words.

"Ready to go.."

"Sure"

He walked pass me,flipping his hair out his eyes.I followed him out the house,he unlocked his car doors. I stepped in,looking ahead.I didn't want to look at him right now.From the corner of my eye i saw him staring.I blushed a deep red and looked out the window wishing he didn't see it.I hope i don't go to hell for liking him.

-------------

The drive was slient.An awkard slient.The drive to school was usually 10 mins and short.But today for some reason seemed to take forever.Like the time was making fun of me.I looked over at jay from the corner of my eye.He is ver focus when it comes to driving.I don't know why but he always seems scared or worried.I shrugged my thought off as he pulled into the school parking lot.I got out quickly not really wanting to talk or see him again.I walked over to my group of friends,which is only about four people.Lacey,my best friend,is the prettiest out of all of us.She has features like a model.David,lacey's boyfriend is perfect for her,he as well has model features.Celina,she has the most beautiful eyes i have ever seen,close to mine but hers have something special.And there's ashley,she is super shy but really loud once you know her.I smiled at my friends as Lacey started to talk.

"So Jen,what did you do over the summer.We barely hung out!" Lacey smiled,showing her perfect white teeth,hugging me tightly.I hugged back pulling away after a few seconds.

"Nothing really..i just slept and read.As usual." I smiled slightly,gosh my life is boring.I bet lacey did something fantastic or exciting like she does every summer.

"Oh,i wish i could do that.My parents dragged me to new york for most of the summer.So boring." Highly doubt it lace.The bell rang,telling us it was time for class.We had got our schedule in the mail so we knew where our classes were.I had first period with ashley,we walked side by side going into history.We sat in back,hating the fact of sitting in front.The late bell rang and everyone rushed into their sits.Our teacher,Ms.hamilton,made her way to the front,writing her name on the board.

"Hello kids,welcome back.I hope you had a great summer.Since this is our first day back how about we just-" The class door opened,Jay walked in (More like strut) in.I rolled my eyes,he has such a big ego sometimes and a big head.He handed Ms.Hamilton a sip and he walked to his sit.Which was right in front of mine.Why is he alread late to the first day of school? He can't be lost,he went here three years before.One name popped in mind,Holly.

_____________________

Sorry it sucks and its short,this is my first time writing like a series.So the first chapter is always boring.I hope you liked it through! Thanks for reading(:

-Summer