Somethings may never change part 2 [Brother-sister romance]

• Dedicated to Anna! <3 {Best friend}

Part 2! :D I got one new fan,i don't care if people don't read.I'm gonna post cause i love it (:

_______________________

Jenny's Pov

Holly,was the school whore.All summer Holly and Jay had been hooking up.Even last summer.I'm kinda jealous but...Jay is a player and i have to get that fact in my head.The first day of school was went by fast,I grabbed my stuff quickly heading out the school doors.I walked over to Jay's car,i stopped when i saw jay and holly.

They were making out against his car,like a hardcore make out.I gulped hard and looked door.I coughed,hoping they would hear me.How come that wasn't me? I sighed and looked up.They noticed me,holly glared at me.I didn't say anything and walked to my side of the car.

"Byee jayyyy"

Ew.Why does she make his name sound so gross? I gagged in my mind but didn't show any emotion on the outside.She walked away swaying her hips way too hard.Oh god,she needs help.I looked out the window and leaned back in my sit.Jay got in and started the car.Once again,no one is talking.I closed my going to sleep on the way home.

---------------

I woke up in the car still.What the heck? I sit up alittle and see we're still moving.We're not home yet?

"Jay...."

He looked at me from the corner of his eyes.

"yeah?"

"Where are we? Why aren't we home yet?"

"oh..um..."

"Well...?"

I was confused,why are still driving.Why isn't he answering me.I groaned in fustration.God damn it jay.Your lucky i can't stay mad at you for long.

"we're going...We're going somewhere"

"why?"

Why did i ask that.I would love to go anywhere with you,jay.I blushed alittle and looked away,hoping he didn't see that.I think he did,he smirked alittle and turned his attention back to road.Wait,he didn't answer my question...

"Jay,why didn't you answer?"

I mumbled,why am i shy.Gosh,i need to stop asking myself questions.

"Jen..we're going somewhere because i wanna get to know you.I mean your my step-sister and i know nothing about you.You know nothing about me."

Is he Kidding me? I don't think so.I was so shocked i didn't answer.I just nodded and looked out the window.Why is this happening now?

_____________________

I know it sucks! :P Whatever,it will get better! (:

-Summer <3'