Chapter 6

"You lied to all these other girls. How can I trust I'm just not another addition to your player schemes?" I said gesturing all over the place.

"Why can't you just believe me for once?!" His voice became shaky.

"This was your risk to take me in and expect more. What you you see all your going to get! Nothing more ,nothing less! This is it" I said taking a step back

"I don't want more from you! I like who you are and I'm not planning on changing that! Just trust me on this one. I honestly do love you. Those girls were nothing. The past. "

"History repeats itself! How do I know I know I'm just a girl that's going to turn into the so called 'past'?"

"It's not going to! Believe me! Please!"

He came up to me enclosing the space that was between us. He looked me right in the eyes and then kissed me on the forehead. In the softest voice possible he said 'I love you, don't ever leave' He held me close and I just stayed there thinking of the future I could have with him. The future I will have with him. Not the past. Looking a head of things.

... 

It was already really close to Christmas almost three weeks away. I have been planing on trying to find the perfect gift for Jake. Still nothing came to me. I needed help so I went to Summer. She knew a lot about this stuff but never seemed to get a boyfriend herself.

"Hey, Summer! Can I ask you something?" I said sitting down right next to her.

She poked at her salad before she answered with "You can ask me anything!" Then gave me a smile.

"Really?! Okay , you know how I've been going out with Jake for quite some time, right?"

She gave me a nod. "And you want to get him the perfect gift but you don't know what to get him? You have only made it so obvious." She always finishes my sentences.

"Yes, how did you know I was going to say that?!" I was stunned at how well she knew me.

"I don't know, ask yourself that question."

"Your just way too good of a friend it's unbelievable." I smiled and continued on "So do you have any ideas?"

She gave a little chuckle. "Of course I do! Okay, do you know what he's into, Like hobbies. Yeah, hobbies!"

I smiled and thought really hard about this until I got the best answer. "He likes football and baseball. That's all I know!"

"Okay we're off to a good start. Now, have you ever been to a game with him?"

"Nope, and I see we're you're going with this! I get him tickets to a football or baseball game! Yes, thanks so much Summer. " I jumped up and gave her a hug then sat back down. I needed to cool my excitement.

"I was actually just thinking you should give him like football of baseball or something. See , you can come up with your own ideas all you have to do is ask yourself questions!"

...

It was the end of the day and I waited for Jake to show up and take me home but he wasn't in the last hour class. I began to panic. Then right when I gave up and began to walk away I heard a voice panting my name. I turned and ran towards the voice calling me. "Jake? Is that you?"

"Yeah, I'm over here."

I was honestly worried more about what I was going to come across. These visions kept going through my head. I didn't like them the were all dark and gloomy none of them seemed to be happy or believable.

One of them was right when I turned around the lockers I would see him knife in chest bleeding about to die as I watch him die he is holding my hand and as he fades he tells me he loves me one last time.

In reality though I turned the corner and saw him standing up and in a really jockey pose. I shook my head and then he did this side smile. That was super sexy and I loved it when he did it. "Hey, babe. We're you worried?"

I shook my head "Nope, why would I be worried. Where have you been?!"

He nudged me and laughed. "See you we're worried."

"Was not!"

Right after that he put the box out and smiled "It's a little early for Christmas. Just say its a late thanksgiving present."

"You don't give presents on thanksgiving. Just keep it until Christmas."

"Babe, would you please just open it?"

"I suppose." I slowly teared the paper off.

Right then and there came another box. It had a soft smooth feeling and was like a deep red. With a gold ring around where it opened. I slowly unhinged the box. Trying to just sneak in a little peak. I was unsuccessful because he took my hand and opened it for me. As I was looking down at the present he had given me for a 'late thanksgiving'. It was a diamond necklace. It had a diamond in the inside. That had been shaped into a heart. Then there was a silver heart around the diamond. It was completely beautiful! I was stunned, speechless. I had nothing to say.

Imagining how long it took for him to realize the right present. The right thing. Nothing could have been better! If this wasn't even the Christmas present. I was scared to see what he was going to get me. It make me nervous. Also made me have a little anger because I will never come up with something like that!

"So, uhh, do you like it!?" He began to twirl his fingers.

"Oh, I'm speechless I just have no idea what to say! How did you know?"

He took it out of the box and held both ends. "May i?" I nodded and he put the necklace on. Then gave me a light kiss before going back into place.

I loved how it fit so perfectly on my chest. It made me feel flawless because he chose me. Not some other ugly, snotty , good figure, and beautiful girl. Other than me.

"Why me?" I accidentally blurted out.

"Huh? What do you mean?" He pulled a strand of hair behind my ear.

I was trapped into a corner I had to tell him. "Why did you pick me over all the other girls?"

"I chose you instead of those other girls because your different. Those girls they don't do anything for each other. All they do is fight a bicker. On the other hand your someone who's always there for other people. You stay by there side when they need help. Even the darkest times. I couldn't possibly imagine who I am right now without you. Before I just thought I could walk around and get what ever I want from girls, that's not it. There's more to that. Way more, and you showed me that more. I felt that there was nothing. Nothing at all to change about me and people would just accept who I am. Again, it's not true."

"Stop, your making me blush!"  I said covering my face and pushing him.

"No, you look cute when you blush."

"Stop." I said very strict.

"Okay, okay."

He grabbed my hand and we walked to the car and he drove me home.

________________

Your smile is my life

So...

Keep on smiling cause I wanna live.(:

Keep Reading'

Why_Even_Try1232