Chapter 3

i woke up to the sound of a waterfall. Not the best alarm in the morning because i rushed off to the bathroom as soon as it went off.i had to take a shower too so i turned it on not even bothering to grab any clothes.

Once the shower was done I had to put the towel around me so I could make it to my room with out letting my dad see me. That would be the worst! I changed into a floral Hollister skirt and a white v-neck t-shirt. I wore this outfit so much everyone expects me to wear it. I tried to find a cute necklace to wear with it but had no luck what so ever. I did find really cute shoes that went so good with it! They were my grey sparkly flip flops. Win! Then I had to put on some make up so I drew on my eyeliner and some mascara and just a touch or brown eye shadow. I just left my hair the way it was because my natural hair was so curly so it looked cute with what I was wearing. I was ready to go and I wasn't going to be late!I might even be able to have breakfast!

I  walked out of my room and down the hall to the kitchen. I grabbed a bowl spoon and my favorite cereal. Cinnamon Cheerios! They were like the best of the best. I poured in the milk and chowed down on my breakfast that I rarely get. I might not need to get that much at lunch! I finished in less that ten minutes.

Ding Dong!

I looked at my phone. Who would be here at this time? Its seven! I walked to the door to see who it was. I opened the door. "Hello?"

"Hi Rachel!" He smiled.

"Jake!! How do you know where I live? Why are you here?What do you want with me? Just Why?"

"One your friend Alyssa told me where you lived. I am here to drive you to school. You know thinking about car pooling. Save gas! All I want from you is to be friends."

"Well you don't just think you could come here and expect me to like you."

"If this helps I normally don't do this for other girls. You don't see I really do like you!"

"How many girls have you said that to?"

"One. You! Are you going to let me drive you or do you want me to leave."

I bit my lip trying to figure out what to do. Go or stay."Dad, I guess I have a ride from a friend. See you later. Have fun at work." I yelled all the way up the stairs. I turned and gave him a really fake smile. All he did was laugh.

"Okay bye Cookie have fun with your friend! i always try to have fun at work."

I walked over to his car. He was posing. He was leaned up against the car. Texting someone. Guessing it was some girl. He put it away after he saw Me walking closer. I had gotten into the most coolest car in the whole world. It was a dust grey Lamborghini. It was nice and clean. Seemed as though it was just washed. Like he knew I was going to say yes. Shit I agreed to his stupid trick! Damn this guy is good! I reached to turn the radio but he got to it faster. There was a button on the steering wheel that turned it on. It started to blast 93X rocks before I even touched the power button. i hated this kind of music. I had to say something!

"Hey can you change it? I'm not really into this stuff. Also turn it down before I go deaf."

"What do you want?" He said turning it down. I was so relived.

"101.3 is a cool station!"

Right away he switched it. Did i sound that demanding? What ever he likes me! I don't like him at all! Wait.. I think I might be getting a small crush on him!

Luckily We were almost to the school. Right when he found a spot everyone was staring at me and him. Its like you have a problem. Maybe he wasn't lying that he hasn't done this for anyone. I'm starting to trust him even more now. He put his arm around me. surprised. I whispered "We aren't dating! Back off!"