Chapter 1

I woke up to the vibration of my cell phone on my oak dresser. I got out of bed and went right to the closet to find myself some clothes to wear. I pushed through all my clothes in the dresser so I walked over to the laundry room. Not really walked hobbled. Like Aesop said 'slow and steady wins the race'. Really shouldn't use it in this case but I was so tired.

"Dad have you seen my black skinny jeans?" I yelled from the laundry room. I was way too lazy to walk to the steps and back.

"Rachel you ask me this all the time! They are in the dryer." He yelled back down.Putting long pauses in between every word.

He was in a hurry to get to work. They said if he was late one more time they would have to fire him. We aren't those kind of people that tend to be on time. Like today I knew I was going to be late. For how slow I was going I wasn't going to make it to school 'till second or end of first hour. Good thing I have a car so I'm able to drive myself. I hope that changes soon. I hate driving by myself. I start talking to myself,dancing,and singing like a maniac. I don't think its all that attractive when they look at me through the window.

I picked through some of the shirts I had in the drawer. I found a hot pink shirt that had I LOVE PINK on it with gold sparkly letters. I put the black jeans on and I was off to the school. Hoping I wouldn't be late like every other day.

I got out of the car I had about twenty minutes to go to my locker and get to class. So I swung the bag over my shoulder and started to walk across the parking lot. Of course since I was a little late. I got the parking spot right at the end. Makes it even better. I began to jog.

I walked into the front door. Good thing my locker is right next to the door because I had rushed over to get all my stuff out of my bag. Once I got all of it out the first bell rang. Which means five minutes to get to class. I picked up the books I needed for class and rushed off.

~_.._~

The day has been flying by so fast. It was already time for lunch. I normally found a table right away. I wasn't the most popular I was like the second group of girls. I liked it though. Everyone was reliable , trustworthy, and we are real friends unlike those girls. They re just friends to be friends. They all talk behind each others back. I would know I was one of them. I just got sick of 'em and went to the more trust worthy friends.

"Rachel!" The whole table yelled as I walked past the old lady that took our money. I gave them a nice smile before I sat down.

"Hey guys! How are you guys. " I said still having the same smile on my face.

Everyone else responded good. But Summer.

I picked my try up an walked over to her to see whose ass I was about to kick. "Hey beautiful! Whats wrong?" I saw a smirk emerge from her face.

"Its them! " He pointed at the table. The popular girls. The rich,snooty,and most of all slutty girls.

"Oh, They messed with the wrong person! What did they say?" I said looking back at her after seeing what she was talking about.

"Nothing! Forget it!" She yelled back at me. I put my hands up

"I try to help you! You always do this! I cant believe you! What the hell did they say to you to make you this way!"I yelled right into her face so I knew she heard every word I said.

"Why dont you ask them for yourself. It seems as though you know them the best out of all of us!" She said to me in a tone I did not like. I ignored it though.

I stood up out of my chair and I walked over to the table. This time I didn't get a warm welcome. I got the cold stare down when I sat down.

"Whats up? Wanna tell me what you did to Summer?"

"Oh the season girl!" They all nodded and looked at each other. "WE didn't do anything to her. But he did." They all pointed to the cutest guy in school. Jake.

"Hey do you want to tell me?" I said putting my hands right above my knee and bent down. He made it so obvious he looked down my shirt. When he did he looked smiled and looked at my face. Right in that order.

"I don't know do you want to hear?" He said scooting closer to me.

"Yeah i do! I want to know what happened to Summer over there." I pointed right at her with out even talking my eyes off of him.

"OH, Summer that one? Yeah alright ill tell you." He said to my boobs not my face. "I said to her that no one will ever like her. In her whole life."

"Wow those are some harsh words coming from such a sweet man." I caught him smirk. I started to laugh at my own joke. How lame.

"Wow you really know how to make a joke. I like that." He said standing up and grabbing my hips. "I love it." he whispered back into my ear.

"Thanks but player isn't my type." I pushed his arms off me and walked away.

.....................

Please like and fan. I like to have fresh new starts on things. I have new and more interesting ideas. I hope you liked the beginning. Normally they aren't the best. BUT.. I have a good feeling on this one. SORRY for the really short chapter too.

 I know I keep saying this but I hope you really enjoyed it and also

 I will update soon (:

I need ideas for: SONGS, CAST, AND MAYBE A TRAILER!! <3

Right from the heart  ~~Why_Even_Try1232