Mom?!

...BTS. "

BTS was a strange name. As namjoon played with my hair I wondered why in the world would they call it BTS. I think namjoon noticed my confusion and he explained.

"We are calling it BTS because it stands for Bangtan sonyeondan which means bulletproof Boy Scouts in English . We thought it would be a good name and BTS has a pretty good ring to it so. " He looked down smiling at me. My gosh those dimples are so adorable.

I rebury my head into namjoons chest but I faced my face opposite of the couch. Namjoon also faced opposite of the couch to look at the time. I felt his heart beating really fast randomly and I looked up at him to see what was wrong.

His face was so red and sweaty. His eyes grew with worry in them. I slowly got up from him and sat down making sure I was still next to him since he didn't seem alright. "Namjoon what's wrong. "

He shot right up and sped walked to my digital clock that was on the bookshelf of my living room. It was 1:09. He grabbed the clock and pulled it off the shelf. He pointed to the time and looked at me. "I-is this the right time. " he asked slightly out of breath and you could hear the panick in his voice.

"Yea that's the right time. Namjoon what's going on." He put my clock back roughly and paced around the room.

"I'm late. I'm late. I'm late. I'm late. " he was pacing around my living room and was panicking. He had his hands in his hair pulling it slightly from his frustration.

"Late for what. " I asked in a calming voice not wanting to upset him.

Namjoons pov

How the fuck could I forget something this important. I told my mom to meet me at my house at 12:30 for her birthday today. How could I forget that today was her birthday. What is gonna be my excuse for being late? How am I gonna prepare everything? What am I gonna-

"Earth to namjoon are you ok. What's going on. " I snapped out of my thoughts and faced Katrina who I guess has been trying to get my attention. "It's my...my my moms birthday. I told her to meet my at my house at 12:30. ITS BEEN OVER HALF A FUCKING HOUR. "

Katrina jumped back a bit startled at the fact that I just used my loud deep voice. I'm such a dumbass. I was so focused on what to do that I didn't notice the pair of arms around my waist. I looked down and saw a very calm Katrina. She looked very calm for having to deal with me right now. "It's ok namjoon we will figure this out. "

I felt her hands push off of me and it's almost as if a light bulb went off in her head. "Hold on a second. " she told me while running off to her room. She came out about 10 minutes later covered in bruises and blood. "OMG KATRINA WHAT HAPPENED. "

She started laughing and I was so worried. "It's makeup you dumbass. " I sighed a breath of relief but then I looked at her in confusion.

Katrinas pov

He stared at me confused. "You are gonna take me to your house and tell your mom that you saw me get hit by a car and you were helping take care of me. " his eyes lit up and he ran to me. I pushed him back before he could touch me. He looked at me kinda confused. "You are gonna mess up the makeup." He laughed and nodded.

"Let's leave now." I nodded and we got into his car. I started practicing my acting skills and namjoon was just laughing at me. "What's so funny. " I asked him. He looked at me and smiled and I loved when he smiled like that. "You should become an actress my love. " I blushed at his nickname and just laughed.

We made it to his house and it was very nice. He opened my door and picked me up bridal style and I acted like if I was actually hurt. I saw a lady at his doorstep standing there very impatiently. She turned and when she saw namjoon and me her expression changed immediately. She ran at us and she looked at me in horror.

"I'm sorry mother for being late but this girl was hit by a car and I saw her and no one helped her so I did. She is actually one of my students." His mother looked completely convinced.

"It's fine hunny no need to explain. Just get her inside and let her clean up." His mother said in one of those soothing mom voices. We walked into his house and namjoon told his mom I needed to rest and he took me upstairs.

Once we were out of his mothers sight he put me on the ground and took me to a room which I supposed was his. "You can lay in my room for now and I'll check on you every once in a while. I nodded and laid down in his bed. He walked up to me and gave me a quick but loving kiss. He walked away smiling at me and then left the room.

I felt warm and safe knowing that I was in namjoons bed. I think I ended up falling asleep for a bit and then I woke up to feeling someone pull me into them. I turned around a faced a very tired namjoon.

"How did your moms birthday go. "
"It went find but I'm really tired" he said yawning. I laughed a bit at him and he laughed at me. He leaned in for a kiss and you could tell that he loved me just be how he kissed me. The kiss became more heated as time went on.

Namjoon flipped me so that I was laying on my back. He smirked at me and damn was I lucky to be under kim namjoon as he smirked at me. He leaned in to kiss me again.

"WHAT THE FUCK"

I heard someone yell from the door

Namjoons pov

"Mom I can explain...

————————————————————

A/N: has your mom ever walked in on you while you were doing something you weren't supposed to. Tell me in the comments 😂❤️

Goodbye love❤️💕Till next time

-Katrina