Im sorry

..."JUNKOOKS GAY"

"Yea you guys didn't know. " Arian told us in a tone as if he was stating the obvious. We all looked at him with a very annoyed facial expression.

From a distance I heard namjoon yelling my name desperately."I-I need to Umm I ugh bye. " I told my group of friends. I heard the sadness in namjoons voice as he called for me. I started walking quickly but I heard his voice not to far from me so I decided to turn around.

Namjoon was no more than 20 feet away from me. He had his pants on with his shoes but he was shirtless and his shirt was loosely on his shoulders.

He looked so amazing like that but I couldn't stand and watch

He looked so amazing like that but I couldn't stand and watch. After the shocking statement he told me I was to hurt to go anywhere near him.

He searched for me and then he finally spotted me. He slowly started jogging to me. His eyes-

His eyes-

His eyes were filled with pain and sadness. I knew he was hurt because he hurt me but I couldn't let him see that he hurt me that bad. "K-Katrina please just let me talk. Here me out please. I beg you."

My eyes started burning and before I knew it my feet had turned and started running and I don't think I've ever ran and cried that hard before in my life. He started chasing after me. I could tell he was sorry and that he wanted me.

I sped through the halls past the classrooms. I didn't care if there were teachers in there. I just ran. I made it out of the school and I picked up my pace.

I ran and ran through streets without even looking where I was going. I was hurt to the point where I wasn't even paying attention. I was starting to not be able to breath. I stopped for a second. I looked back and namjoon was literally 10 feet away from me. I blasted off when I saw him. He was also out of breath but he didn't want to stop.

Namjoons pov

This girl is smart, she is sweet, she is sassy, she is everything. She is even a fucking track star. I've never ran so fast. I saw some people staring at us through there cars and at the park we past.

I've practically ran a marathon chasing this girl. The things she is doing to me and my feelings is unbelievable. I'd never thought I'd be running my ass off for a girl. And not just any girl she is my student who I literal just slept with. My chest hurts so bad but I can't stop.

My eyes are starting to burn and I can feel my body needing to cry. I'm not sure why. Katrina makes me feel emotions and feelings I didn't know I had.

We've ran at least 1 or 1 1/2 miles. She made a sharp turn probably to loose me. I picked up my pace and I saw her at a house going through her bag rapidly. I figured it was her house. I slowed down since I reached my destination and I also had her key since she dropped it earlier so she can't get in anyway. I walked to her slowly not wanting to rise her anger.

Katrinas pov

I managed to run all the way home and I scrambled for my keys. Namjoon followed me all the way. I felt a hand on my shoulder as I was rummaging through my bag for my key. The hand on my shoulder slowly turned me around. The sight I saw when I saw his face horrified me.

Namjoons eyes were bloodshot red. His face was flustered and his cheeks were tear stained. He was having a lot of trouble breathing from all the running I made him do. I felt a lump in my stomach from the guilt I felt.

"K-Katrina I a-a-am so so sorry that I hu-hurt you. I should have told you I was m-married. " his voice was so shaky and I knew it was my fault that he was in this condition. He reached into his pocket and pulled out something. He opened it and he had my key. "It fell out of your pocket while you were running. "

I grabbed the key from his hand and when I felt his skin on mine...it just felt right. I stared crying even more and I felt so weak and I just fell to the ground. "Katrina 내 사랑 (my love) are you ok" namjoon asked me in a soft calming voice not wanting to make things worse. I jumped at him and hugged him. He hugged back almost immediately.

Namjoons pov

Having Katrina here in my arms felt so right. It's like if Katrina was made just for me. If only she let me explain. Me and my wife are getting a divorce but if she found out I slept with a student it can really effect my statement and I would have to pay a lot of money. If only I haven't been such a dumbass and I explained this to her.

She looked up at me and smiled weakly. The pain and sorrow in her eyes made me so angry at my myself. How could I do this to her. She didn't deserve this. She let go of me and slowly got up. She smiled at me one more time and turned and walked to her door. She unlocked it and started walking in but stopped halfway and slowly turned to face my direction. "Do you Umm want to c-come in. " I nodded and made my way in. I looked around in her house. It was small but it was very nice. Because of its smallness I figured she lived alone.

She sat on her couch and patted the seat next to her as a sign for me to sit down with her. I walked to where she wanted me to sit down and sat. "I'm sorry namjoon that I didn't let you explain everything. It was very umm very. " I think she was looking for the word to use for her actions. "-immature that's the word. It was very immature of me to just run from you because you said something I didn't like and I'm sorry. "

Katrinas pov

I apologized for my childish ways to namjoons and he smiled. He lifted his hand and cupped my cheek. He slowly rubbed my cheek and leaned in for a kiss. Our lips collided and connected like puzzle pieces as if they were meant for each other. He pulled away and looked at me.

"You don't have to be sorry about anything. But I do want to explain. "

He explained to me about his divorce and I felt so dumb on how badly I overreacted. I gave myself a mental slap. Why do I have to be such a dumbass

"Namjoon..." I said in a soft voice. He gave me a look that said go on. I was hesitant to continue but I couldn't just keep this bottled up. "It's not right for their to be anything between us while I am still your student and you are still technically married but...but...I need you namjoon. I need you and I don't know why. No one has ever made me feel the need to want something so bad even when it's not right."

He cupped my cheek again. He then removed his hand and lied down while pulling me on top of him so that we can just lay together. I buried my head in so chest and pulled my blanket on top of both of us since it was a little chilly. He played with my hair and gave me a small peck on my head. He had somewhat magic hands because when he played with my hair it was such a soothing feeling. " Once me and my wife divorce and you graduate we will have an amazing life together. I promise you. But I also have to tell you something. I'm no longer gonna be a teacher and neither are the rest of your teachers. "

I was very confused by this statement. I looked at him and I think he saw how confused I was. "Me and the rest of the teachers separately auditioned and have been practicing to be singers. When we found out all of us have been signed we decided to group up and sing together. Me, yoongi, j-hope are rapping. Junkook and jimin as the main vocals. V and Jin as the sub-vocals. We are gonna start next week. We already worked on some songs so our album with come out this month. "

I was so happy for namjoon but at the same time I wanted to crawl in a hole and die. He is gonna be leaving me. I sucked up my tears and tried to not sound sad. "What are you gonna call your group. ". He smiled at me and caressed my head.

"BTS".

————————————————————

A/N: I'm finally no longer grounded 😂❤️ I will be posting more often now

Goodbye loves❤️💕till next time

-Katrina