Married???⚠️

⚠️ smut warning⚠️

Katrina's pov
  Namjoon walks closer to me, he seductively licks his lips while he stares down at me.

" If you want to do this babygirl, you are going to have to stay quiet," he says in a husky sexy voice.

He tugs at his tie and takes it off before placing the black cloth in my mouth. My back pushes against the cold wall and he closes the distance between us. I just stand staring up at his beautiful face. His eyes, nose, and lips (hehe) are so perfect, how can someone be this perfect?

"You like what you see babygirl?"
I simply nod and I continue to push forward to reach his lips. It seems like time stopped when our lips collided. Our lips move sweetly against each other's at first. However, as time went on the kiss became more heated. He picked up my leg, wrapping it around his waist. Namjoon licks my lower lip asking for permission. I obediently open my mouth, which he takes no time to explore my mouth like a cavern.  

"Jump," he says in between kisses.
As I jump up he holds onto my ass. He moves forward to his desk where he sets me down on his chair. He moves to close the blinds and to lock the door.
As I stare at him do all of these things, I see the tent in his black pants. I feel myself becoming wetter at the thought of fucking Kim Namjoon. He turns around and walks slowly towards me, it almost seems like he is teasing me.
He lowers down to my eye level and kisses me softly. He trails kisses down my neck, sucking and biting at the skin. I let out a breathy moan as he continues.

I take off my shirt and he takes his off as well. He stared at my breasts, making me self-conscious. I cover myself up before he moves my hands.
"You are beautiful, babygirl, don't cover yourself up."

I trail my hand down his stomachs as he sucks my nipples. A few moans come out of my mouth, turning him on even more.

"Poor baby, those pants seem tight. Want me to help you with that," I say getting off of the chair and push him onto it. Trailing kisses down his body, I stop right before I reach the tent in his pants. I look up innocently to see him staring at me desperately. I slowly unbutton his pants. He moves his hips forward so I am able to take off his boxers and pants with ease. His dick springs out from his pants, standing proudly. I grip his length and move it up and down gradually picking up speed.

"Suck it already."
I shake my head and I stand up. He looks at m confusingly. I pick up his tie from the ground. Placing his hands behind the chair, I tie his hands.

" No moving babe, don't make it harder for yourself," I whisper seductively in his ear before moving back in front of him. I stare at his perfect length, it makes my mouth water. I kitty lick the tip which makes him throw his head back. I begin to deep throat him. He lets out a few grunts and moans as I continue.

"Ahh, you take it so good babygirl."
He pushes my head down on his length, making me gag. I let him continue because I just loved the idea of having him inside my mouth. Namjoon moans loud as I feel a salty liquid run down my throat.
"Swallow."

I swallow last drop, and lick my lips looking up at him.
"No more foreplay, I wanna fuck the shit out of you already."

He stands up and sets me on the desk. Namjoon proceeds to jerk himself off the get hard again. A condom seems to appear from no where, he probably got it while I mouth fucked him ;) He roles it on his length. Moving towards my heat, rubbing my clit with it. All of a sudden he rams into me making me scream out in pain. Tears stream down my face while he kisses them away.
"It's ok babygirl, it won't hurt in a bit. Soon enough pain turned into pleasure.  "

"Ahhhh keep going Namjoon~ mhmm."
He quickens his pace and I feel an overwhelming sensation in my lower stomach. Curse words fall out of his mouth every 10 seconds. I claw at his back.

"I-I'm close ba~ Ahh"
"Me too b-bab-y... girl"

I am so incredibly close, one last hard thrust into me and I come. Stars appear in my eyes as he continues to reach his high. I felt his dick shake inside me which meant he was was close. His thrust became sloppier. "Ah omg Nam-namjoon right there.

I started feeling a warm liquid go inside me. I felt so much pleasure. He pulled out and ripped off the condom and layed next to me. He started to play with my hair and stare at me. "I have no idea what you are doing to me Katrina. I've never felt like this before. I just hope my wife doesn't find out"

Wait what. He's MARRIED.

I quickly got up and put my clothes that were on the side on I didn't put on my shoes because I was to scared so I ran. "K-Katrina what wrong? What did I do are you ok. " I ignore him and I ran.

To my surprise I ran into Arian, kianna, and Alessandra. "What are you guys doing here. " they all turned really red and I didn't know what was happening. I heard namjoon calling me from a distance. I felt my cheeks heat up. "Let's all say what we did on the count of three. " Arian said out of nowhere noticing the tension in the air.

*all at the same time*

"I fucked namjoon. " (Katrina)
"I fucked yoongi"(kianna)
"I fucked jin"(Alessandra)
"I fucked junkook"(Arian)

All of us looked at Arian.

Katrinas,kiannas,alessandras pov

"JUNKOOKS GAY. "

————————————————————

A/N: sorry my junkook lovers but it's just imaginary. 😂❤️ next chapter is coming soon.

Goodbye loves❤️💕till next time

-Katrina