Robbery

We went to the near by park to try out Billy's new powers

"Okay, clearly we gotta give you a lightning themed superhero name." Freddy says.

But we see a woman stealing a woman's purse.

"Billy, you gotta go help her." Freddy says.

"What? Oh, right. Hey you! Back-" Billy starts.

He begins running towards them, but before we knew what happening, Billy super speeds to the people.

"-off." I hear Billy day as he looks around in confusion.

"Hyper speed check!" Freddy exclaims.

"More like speed of Mercury." I say quietly.

"How do you know that?"

"I'm not a complete dumbass when it comes to superheroes, Freddy."

We run over to where Billy is.

"I'm sorry, who are you?" The woman asks.

"His name is Thundercrack. Hero to the people with the power of speed and lightning all in one." Freddy says.

"Oh god." I mouth looking away.

"That sounds like a butt thing." Billy says.

"Mr. Philadelphia!" Freddy tries again.

"That's a cream cheese thing."

"Power Boy. He got all the powers against evil."

"How is that better?" I mouth.

"Power Boy, do you know these kids?"

"Like a teeny little bit. I don't really know-they're like my managers." Billy says.

The man he was holding onto begins to struggle. The man went to hit him, but Billy punched him and he quickly flies back pretty far.

"Electricity manipulation! Hyper speed! Super Strength!"

"More like power of Zeus, speed of Mercury, strength of Hercules." I say.

"Dude, you're stacked! You're almost as cool as Superman."

"Almost."

"Almost." Freddy agrees.

"I didn't see you. I don't know what just happened here." The lady says, as she held out money to us.

Freddy took it and we give a confused look.

"I don't want to know, just don't hurt me."

"Oh, no, no, no. I'm not going to-" Billy tries to protest.

"Thank you for your kind donation, ma'am." Freddy calls out.

"If you ever need anymore help, jus took forget superhero that still can't fly." Billy calls out.

"Forget flying man. We just made 73 bucks."

"Hey wait a minute. I have an idea."

~~~

"I don't know about this. I mean, we don't have a fake ID." Freddy says.

"Freddy would you relax? I am the fake ID." Billy says.

"Everything From the register! Go! Go! Now!" A voice yells, followed by a scream.

"This is your chance." Freddy whispers to Billy.

"Oh, right. Okay, okay." Billy says.

He walks down one side of the aisle while Freddy and I walk down the other.

"Gentlemen! Why use guns when we can handle this like real men?" Billy yells, getting the robbers attention.

They look at us. One of the robbers fires thier gun. It doesn't do anything to Billy and falls to the floor.

"You have bullet immunity!" Freddy and I exclaim in unison.

"I'm bulletproof." Billy whispers.

Freddy pulls out his phone and starts to record.

"Today is December 8th, and this is video proof of authenticity!" Freddy announces. "Shoot him again."

"Oh, yeah yeah yeah yeah. Here. Here. Here." Billy tells the robbers as he hands back the gun.

Both of the robbers start rapidly shoot at him.

"Wait, wait, wait. We still don't know if the suit is bullet proof or if you are. Shoot him in the face!" Freddy says.

"Shoot me in the face!" Billy exclaims in agreement. Then he seemed to realize what he just said. "The face?"

The robbers start shooting at his face, but just like his body, the bullets fall to the floor.

"It kinda tickles." He admits. "You're dead."

~~~

"Sorry about your window!" I call out.

"Yeah, have a good night!" Freddy says.

"But your welcome for not getting robbed!" Billy yells. "To fighting bad guys."

We take a drink. But it tastes like crap so we spit it out.

"That's disgusting!" Freddy comments.

"That actually tastes like vomit." I say.

~~~

"That's a pretty sick view. I totally get why Rocky was training so hard to get up here." Billy comments.

"Y'know I like you like this. I mean, no offense, but like at first, you were kinda the opposite of how Darla is." Freddy says.

"A dick?" Billy and I ask.

"You're words, not mine. But yeah. Well, I feel like every criminal is on drugs or asleep right now. Wanna head home?"

"Looking like this?" Billy asks, gesturing to his adult self.

"We'd probably be back in the system." I say.

"Yeah, probably. Usually, we'd have a lair to go back to, but that's long term. Right now we have a bunk bed."