Kitty Cat

"NO YOU GO DIE IN A DITCH YOU FUCKING EMO!"

"ME? YOU FUCKING WHORE, GO KILL YOURSELF!"

"IS THAT ALL YOU GOT? COME AT ME BRO, COME AT ME!"

Andy and I were screaming at eachother in the car. I was being held back from jumping into the front seat to strangle Andy while Jinxx kicked his legs out so Andy couldn't crawl into the back and kill me.

"BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP!" Alison screamed from the driver's seat. "Why are you two fighting?"

"THIS FUCKING SLUT DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO KEEP HER HANDS TO HERSELF!" Andy bellowed.

"ME? YOU FUCKING RAPIST!" I shrieked.

We both froze when we realized what we said. The whole car was silent, taking in what we had just shouted. My breat caught and I stared at Alison in horror. What would she say?

Don't hate me, don't hate me, don't hate me.

She was silent, her eyes trained on the road. Ashley suddenly whispered, "Ooooh!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP ASHLEY!" Andy and I shouted in unision.

I glared at him. This was all his fault. If he hadn't came into my life, everything would be okay. I wouldn't be a complete bitch to all my friends.

"Whore." He grumbled.

"Asswhole." I spat back.

"JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP, BOTH OF YOU!" Alison screamed, her hands tightening on the wheel.

We fell silent.

.

"You're not mad, are you?" I askedAlison as we walked into the house.

"What else am I supposed to feel when I find out that my friend slept with Andy Biersack?" She hissed before stomping up the stairs.

"We didn't sleep with each other!" I shouted after her.

"Fuck you!" She screamed down before the sound of a door slamming could be heard.

It was silent and then CC spoke up, "So did you guys really sleep together?"

"Fuck you man." Andy grumbled.

"No!" I exclaimed. "Sleep with Andy, are you crazy?"

"Bitch shut the hell up."

"Make me, Andy! Make me!"

He glared at me and took a step forward. I followed his movement.

"You two are like cats and dogs! Just go have sex already!" Jake shouted.

"Ew!" Andy said childishly.

"You weren't saying that when you were kissing me." I snapped.

Once again Ashley "Oohed".

"ASHLEY!"

"DUDE COME ON!"