Kiss me, kiss me

It was clearly a shock for me. Why would Andy kiss me? I wasn't even that nice to him and Alison was practically throwing herself at him. But why the hell would he kiss me? ME?! Gah, men. They are so confusing.

And yes, I was thinking all of these things when this hot man kissed me.

"I'm not gay," he whispered between kisses, his hands tightening on my waist as he pulled me closer.

Without thinking, I wrapped my arms around his neck, "I don't believe you."

He kissed me harder, one hand leaving my waist to clutch my cheek. His tongue slipped into my mouth and I held a moan back. What was this guy doing to me?! I didn't even know him and I was practically sucking his face off. Not that he was any better but you get the point.

"How 'bout now?" he muttered, trailing kisses down my neck.

"Nope." I breathed, closing my eyes and leaning back.

It was when his hands messed with the hem of my shirt that I shoved him away from. I panted, clutching the counter top like it was my lifeline. Andy wasn't any better. He was leaning against the kitchen table, his mouth parted and eyes wide.

"Did we?"

"I believe so."

We looked at eachother one more time before I jumped off of the counter and once again attacked his mouth. Groaning, he bent down and wrapped his arms around my waist, bringing me closer.

My hands clutched his silkly black hair and I got on my tip-toes to get even closer to him.

Why are you kissing him? You don't even know the man! Stop it, stop it right now!

But's it so good. And no one would know. They're all asleep and all we're gonna' do is kiss. I won't let it go any further.

After my little mind rant, I once again broke away from him. I couldn't do this! It wasn't like me at all.

I made a move to walk away but he gripped my waist tighter.

"You're just gonna' leave me like this?" he asked, his voice raspy.

I didn't dare glance at him, "Yes. We can't do this, Andy!"

"Why? No one is stopping you."

"I'm stopping me. I'm not like this."

At that, he let me go, "I won't force you."

I quickly ran back up stairs, hiding under my covers. What the hell had just happened? Why had I let myself kiss freaking Andy? I hated him! Well, hate is a strong word, but strongly dislike is more like it.

I groaned, pulling my pillow over my face. How could I let it get that far?! Alison freaking loved this dude and here I was making-out with him at three in the morning. Talk about horrible friends.

Trying to get back to sleep, I closed my eyes and took deep breaths. However, I couldn't get the feeling of Andy's lips against mine. Damn man!

"Mmm Morgan?" a sleepy Alison asked around nine in the morning, raising her head and looking at me through squinted eyes.

"Er . . . yeah?"

I hadn't slept the five hours. I had kept thinking of all the things I could have done to not kiss Andy. It was consuming my mind and I couldn't get rid of it.

"I want cookies." she muttered.

I let out a strangled laugh, sitting up in bed, "So do I. Hey, you know what? The manager would be here in a while so why don't just me and you go and get that ice cream you wanted?"

She was wide awake, smiling hugely at me, "Let's go to Starbucks!"

One thing you need to know about Alison and me, we're Starbucks addicts.

"Of course. Let's get dressed than we can leave."

Jumping out of her cave, she ran into the bathroom and I laughed, heading into my closet.

I looked around before shrugging and grabbing a sleeveless white corset shirt with a brown wrap around bow. I had dark skinny jeans and simple brown high heeled boots.

Alison was wearing dark jeans and a simple super man hoodie, her hair in a high pony tail.

She glared at me, "You make me feel like a hobo."

I shrugged, "Dress better and we wouldn't have this problem."

She rolled her eyes at me and we walked downstairs, my heart beating faster with every step. What would I do when I see Andy? Of course Alison can't know, did he tell his frineds? Oh my gosh I can't do this. I have to go back upstairs. But then Alison would know something is up. And why am I even scared? Morgan Luner doesn't let small boys control her life.

"Ah! And her are the girls that rescued us." I heard Ashley say as I came into the living room with Alison next to me.

An aged man was standing in the middle of Black Veil Brides wearing a simple tux and his hair combed back. He had that intimdating look about him and I clenched my fist.

"Hello! You must be Morgan? And you are Alison?" he asked, coming forward with a hand outstretched.

"Yeah," Alison breathed. "I'm Alison."

"Nice to meet you two."

"Same for you," I said brightly, not even glancing at the boys. "So are you taking them home now? We won't have to see them ever again?"

"You talk like we're dogs." Ashley stated.

"Cuz' you are," I said. "Okay, well bye! Have fun with life or whatever the hell you guys do."

And within two minutes, Black Viel Brides were out of my life. Who knew that would change my life?