Day 1.5

I turned around with a scowl on my face, the knife I was just washing in my hand. Let me find some big words to describe how sexy this man is. This pulchritudinous (physically beautiful) male was obviously black with his dark chocolate skin and he was a good few inches taller than me. He has dark brown eyes and a fresh hair cut. He was wearing a polo shirt and black jeans. I would have asked him multiple questions about if he has a girlfriend or not, but one thing stopped me.

He reeks of arrogance.

"And who the hell are you?" I asked, pointing the knife at him, wiping the smirk of his face.

"My dad called about a hour and a half ago to have this room for my brother and me. Who are you?" he asked putting his hands up in surrender, good boy.

"I'm the manager and life guard." I mumbled, so this must be one of the jerks staying here, great. (sarcasm)

"Well hello lady with a knife, I'm Derek Thomas." He said and stuck his hand out slowly. I smirked and shook his hand and put the knife on the counter.

"I'm Tamika, if you have any problems I live across the hall. Try not to have any problems" I said "You can finish the silverware in there" as I walked out I heard him mumbled damn. I walked out and left the door open. I opened my door and slammed it shut, looking for my phone. I text my friends and told them that I might be on call while they swim tonight.

~~~~~~~

"Yo! Tam! jump in with us real quick!" Rana, one of my best friends yelled from inside of the pool.

"Yeah, jump in, its not cold" Margarita, another close friend asked. She splashed some water on my legs as I wrote in my journal. I shook my head and closed my book, leaving the pen in it.

"Sorry girls, but I'm still on duty, if you would've came at ten instead of nine then i could get in." I said standing from my life guard chair. i took off my sandals and sat on the edge of the pool.

"Aww, come on you party pooper!" Rana yelled as she swam closer to my dangling legs. I sighed and kick some water at them, she sighed and continued swimming with the others.

It was 9:45 p.m. and i was thinking about calling off early when Aaron came rushing in. He didn't look as nervous as earlier, but he was still wiping sweat off his head.

"Tamika! The other son is here, can you take him to the room?" He asked. i shrugged my shoulders and nodded my head. I started to walk towards the lobby when Margarita jumped out the pool calling my name.

"Yo, Tammy! Let me drive!" She said wrapping her body in a towel. if this guy is like his brother, I might have to scare him too. her driving isn't horrible, but its not good either.

"Alright fine, just make sure u wear a towel in my seats." I said and tossed her my keys. She grinned and caught them, wrapping two towels around her waist. We walked towards the lobby as Aaron stayed behind to watch the girls swim, 'in case they drown' he says. Sure.....

When we came into the lobby there was a guys standing with a duffel bag and a small towel around his neck. He was sweating so much it was dripping off of his face and gray wife beater.  He was light skin and tall as hell. He wiped his face with his towel and that broke the spell this beautiful man has put on me. The something in my head clicked.

"Oh no the hell you not finna ride in my car with yo sweaty ass all on my seats! You need a bigger towel that that!" I went off.

"Oh, sorry. I was out all day with the guys" he said grabbing a couple of towel off of a maids cart as she walked pass. She smacked her lips and mumbled "I just cleaned those." Margarita giggled and I rolled my eyes.

"You can't just take things that aren't your, you have to ask" I said snatching the towel from his hands. He narrowed his eyes at me and a smirk slowly formed on his face, like a creep.

"I always end up getting what I want" he said, walking closer "You have to take me to my suite, and we are taking your car, which you don't want to get the seats ruined"

"We can walk" I said, my voice sounding very stubborn. His suite was on the other side of the hotel complex, which is a long ass walk. He walked closer looking down at me with that smirk on his face, and he shrugged.

"I can walk, but can you?" he asked looking at my feet. I was wearing a small wedge sandal. Oh, well shit. We stared at each other, seeing who would crack first. I really didn't want to make that long ass walk even with the slightest hill.

"Well this is stupid" Margarita said snatching the towel out of my hand and throwing it at his face. It hit him and he grabbed it frowning. He was about to say something but when he looked at Marg, she had taken out her pocket knife, and flicked it out towards him. "Next time I will cut you. ASK for what you want. Its not like we can really say no, we work here dumbass" She walked out with a towel in her hair, and one around her waist. Like the childish person I am, I stuck my tongue out at him and followed after her to my car. He chuckled and followed us outside. I sat in the back, so h can sit in the passenger seat and see where we are going. So you can bet how shocked and unamused when he sat next to me in the back. I rolled my eyes and put my feet up on the arm rest; Marg pushed my feet over so her arm could rest on the other side. Half way there, the dude whose name I still don't know put his hand on my thigh. I slapped his hand and he pulled away smiling. Once we got out the car I threw his bags at him, and a key.

"Here, your in the penthouse on the left. Bye" I said and climbed into the front seat.

"Whose in the one on the left?" he asked.

"Don't worry about it" I said and closed the door. He chuckled and watched us back out.

"He's hot, do you know his name?" Margarita asked, I shrugged and when she pulled off we heard him shout.

"IT'S JAMES!" Marg blushed and rolled the window up, I just laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey you guys, look at me updating all my books lolz. Don't worry about mistakes and errors because This is just a website and I am just a human.

The pic on the side is James <3

Please enjoy and stay pervy my friends

~Pink