Day 2.5

Hey Diary,

It's 7 o'clock and James has been staring at me the whole time.....

Emily took the the lifeguard shift so that leaves me with the manager position. I scrolled through the files and took calls when ever someone called. I've been doing this since 4 this afternoon and I want a sandwich. I pull out a $20 and walk over to Mr. StaresALot.

"Go buy me a turkey sandwich from subway, extra pickles" I demanded. He looked up from his laptop and stared at the money.

"Can I have a sandwich to?" He asked looking skeptical "and why do I have to go get it"

"No, I'm giving u a twenty expecting you to not use it to get you some too" I rolled my eyes, he squints at me and took the money "and you have to get it because your being a creep by staring at me from across the room"

" I wasn't staring"

"Yeah, you were, hard"

"It wasn't that hard" he mumbled.

"Oh it was, I felt your eyes biting my forehead" I chuckled.

"No I wasn't staring hard" he smirked.

"It was so hard" I folded my arms and rolled my eyes again.

"That's what she said" he laughed, I blushed and smacked his arm.

"Go get my food dammit!" I marched back to my desk and  continued to work.  I watched as he walked out of the lobby to the food court and couldn't help but smile at how I didn't catch that. About 15 minutes later he returned with two bags,
"Here you go boss" he said in a mafia type voice. I opened my bag and inside was my sandwich, Lipton half and half, cheddar sun chips, and my $20. I raised and eyebrow and looked at him as he sat back down by his laptop.

'He must want some of this kitty if he paid for my food and got me this bomb ass tea' I thought to myself. He looked up at me and winked as he bit into his sandwich.

'Yeah he want it' I rolled my eyes at myself and started eating and watching Netflix on the computer. 30 minutes later James took out his phone and answered a call.

"Hello, This is James head of D&J marketing, who is this" he said and took a sip of his water.

"Oh hey John, how did the meeting go? Did they accept my proposal? No?! Well why the hell not!" He put his bottle down and stood up, frowning.

"Did you study and say everything I wrote on those note cards for you? Did u say them in the order I gave them to you? So you basically said fuck James' notes right, you were thinking James doesn't know shit! When I give you something to say, you say exactly that and in the order I gave it to you or else the presentation could be taken as a joke!"  He was livid as I watch him walk back and forth. He was being loud but I was too into this to tell him to step outside.

"Why am I making a big deal? Because it fucking is! This sell could increase our profits so we can expand and you fucked it up. Now I'm going to reschedule and tell Kim to present it this time. Give her the note cards and tell her not to fuck up."

I took a sip of my tea but it was empty so I threw it into my trash bin. He must have just realized where he was at because he looked at me and his frown dissolved.

"What do you mean what if they say now? They will say yes, I always get what I want" when he said that he looked at me briefly with a smile. I blushed and went back to my computer. Soon after he ended his call with some words to Kim and sat back down. 

At around 10 I had all the papers signed and stacked read to be sent out. I started to pack my briefcase and shut the computer down. When I turned around James was leaning against my desk.

"Are you busy tomorrow morning around nine?"

"Well... Yes" I said thinking about my bed.

"Is it sleep" he asked with a risen eyebrow. When I didn't say anything he laughed to himself and shook his head. "How about 11?"

"I believe I'm free" said smirking. I felt someone standing behind me but if I looked at her then I would loose all the confidence I just built up.

"Good because I'm taking you to breakfast" he said and grabbed my hand and kissed the knuckle. I raised an eyebrow.

"Your not gonna ask me?" He yanked on my arm and I stumbled forward. He wrapped his other arm around my waist and lifted up my chin with his other hand.  He lowered his head so that his lips hovered over mines.

"Why ask when I already know the answer?" He mumbled. He released me and took a step back. "I'll see you tomorrow, at 11 ok" he said and walked out, his laptop bag in his hand.

"Girrrrrrl I ain't never see you so red!" Emily said "girl I can't tell he he got some bomb ass d!ck. You better not get lost in the sauce" she laughed.

"Girl shut up!" I finally said and patted my hot cheeks.

"Well you better set and alarm for 10 so you can get dressed" she said as me walked out.

"Maybe 9 so I can shave too..."

~.~
Hey you guys, it's been a while since I last updated but here you go! Hope you enjoy it

~Pink