Chapter 4

Lucas wasn't sure what to say or do so he didn't react and just stayed in Leo's embrace.

The next day Lucas got ready and left not saying a word to Leo.

During lunch Lucas ran into Jessy and Lauren and decided to ask he for advice.

"Hey Jessy" Jessy looked at him. "what do you do when someone suddenly starts treating you like you're together?"

"What happened?" Lucas sighs. "Leo broke up with his girlfriend a couple of weeks back and yesterday started acting all lovey towards me"

"I just feel like I'm a rebound" Lauren smiled. "how did he act when he said they broke up?" Lucas sighed. "I don't know he looked fine considering they've been together for so long"

"Why don't you give it a chance? It won't hurt to give it a chance" Lucas nods. "thanks"

After talking for a while Lucas left to class.

At night when Lucas came back to the dorm Leo was already there. He was sitting on the bed on his phone. When he saw Lucas he put the phone down and called Lucas with his hand.

Lucas put his things to the side and walked to Leo. Leo pulled him closer and hugged him. "what are we?" Lucas asked. "what do you mean?"

"You've been acting different lately" Leo shrugged. "we can be whatever you want us to be"

"Okay then then at the moment we are just talking" Leo nods and kisses his forehead.

After that talk they both got ready for bed and went to sleep.

The next day Leo was looking at something on his phone when Lucas came out of the bathroom.

Leo stood up and walked to him. He wanted to kiss him but Lucas shook his head. "no don't take advantage of what's not yours yet" Leo nodded and sighed.

A month passed and Lucas was still not allowing the kissing just because he wanted to make sure he actually was interested.

"Are you coming home with me for break?" Lucas asked and Leo nodded. "do they know about us?"

"They don't even know I like boys" Leo nods. "I'm only going for a couple of days I have to go home and visit my parents". Lucas nods.

"Pack your bag" Leo does a salute "yes sir" and goes to prepare a bag.

The next day they left to Lucas's parent's house.

When they arrived they said hi and sat on the sofas while his parents talked to Max and Tul.

Max is Lucas's younger brother and Tul is Max's boyfriend.

Max and Tul were sat in a small couch. Lucas's parent were sat in a love seat and Lucas was in the last seat in a corner next to Leo who covered him.

"So they usually speak this much to your brother" Lucas shrugged. "I feel like they just don't know how to react to the fact that I brought someone home" Leo nods.

Lucas rested his head on Leo's shoulder thinking no one saw them. Tul however did see them but didn't comment.

"So Lucas how do you know each other" Lucas was disappointed but not surprised. "we've known each other since high school"

Suddenly Lucas got a call. "hello?" Lucas stood up and left Leo alone.

"Leo" Lucas's mom asked finally taking to him "do you know if Lucas has a girlfriend?" Leo shrugged. "I'm not sure".

Lucas came back and sat next to Leo again. "Who called?" Leo asks. "Jessy called so Lauren could say thank you for the present" Leo nodded.

"How about you kids go rest and we'll call you for dinner" they all nods and head to their rooms.

They got to his room and Lucas locked the door. Lucas walked towards Leo and hugged him. "I shouldn't be upset it's normal for them to be like this"

"How do they not know me?" Lucas sighed. "you remember those days I wasn't exactly talking to them" Leo nods.

Lucas let go and threw himself on the bed. Leo sat next to him and massaged his hair. "you're okay" Leo said reassuring him.

Back at Max's room Tul was sat on the bed while Max changed. "I think your brother and his friend are dating" Max raises an eyebrow. "That can't be" Max said. "Why not?" Max sighed. "I don't know let's just leave it"

The conversation stayed there. When it was time to have dinner Max called for Lucas and Leo.

"Lucas it's time to eat dinner" Lucas came out of the room Leo following and they head to the dinner table. They all sat down and ate then Lucas's mom spoke.

"So Leo do you have a girlfriend?" Lucas looked at his mom. "mom we don't ask those things" Leo reassured him. "no we broke up about a month ago. I want to focus on my studies" she nods.

"What are you studying?" Lucas's dad asked. "business management, my parents own hotels so I'm going to manage some of them" they nod surprised.

"You should be more like him, Lucas he seems very decided and he already has experience in relationships" Lucas nods holding back a sigh. He had his hand on Leo's thigh when he started pressing his nails into Leo's leg.

They went straight to their room after dinner. Leo took a shower last and when he came out in shorts Lucas saw his leg.

"Did I do that?" Lucas asked eyes tearing up. "it's fine it's only a small mark if you had done it to yourself you would have pulled skin out.

Lucas nods trying not to cry and hugging Leo. They then went too sleep.

In the morning Lucas woke up first he looked for some clothes got ready then woke up Leo. Leo woke up and got dressed quickly before heading downstairs for breakfast.

They ate in silence then went back to the room. "let's go walk around" Lucas said. Leo nodded and they left.

They walked around for about three hours, really close to each other and talking, then went back. When they arrived there was no one around.

They headed to the room. "I'm gonna take a nap" Leo said and Lucas nodded. He then changed into a hoodie and short then turned the light off for Leo before going downstairs.

He sat, legs crossed, on the couch looking at his phone. Max came downstairs and didn't really know what to say to him.

"Where's everyone?" Lucas asked. "they went shopping with Tul" Lucas nods.

"You know he has this weird idea that you and Leo are a thing" Lucas looks up. "it wouldn't be a weird idea" Lucas said looking at his phone.

"But you know our parents would never agree to it, so it's a secret between us" Max nods. Lucas then stood up and walked back to his room.

He threw himself face first on the bed, after closing the door, and screamed into the mattress. He suddenly felt a hand massage his hair.

When he looked up, a half asleep Leo was looking at him. "Sorry I woke you up" Lucas said. "I don't need sleep as long as I know you're okay" Leo said those words and it made Lucas feel even more like crying.

Leo kept playing with his hair until both of them fell asleep.