chapter 7

You have heard the stories, meet the inspiration~ Diego, black ops 4

I wake up to Harry standing at the cell

Harry: I have a question, why does Monika see good in you

I shrug my shoulders and lay back down.

Harry: get up and grab whatever stuff you have in here

I do as I'm told and he opens the cells door. I follow him and he walks to Monika' s room.

Harry: you've helped enough so your staying here

He leaves me and in here like wtf. I enter the room and Monika deemed sad. I understand why and I kind feel bad to but I'm ok.

Monika: what are you doing here

I grab the notepad i use.

Y/N:[Harry said I'm staying with you]

Monika kissed me out of nowhere. She laid down on her bed and wasn't in a good mood. I didn't know what to do right now so I just sit next to her. She was losing every bit of sanity she had over this. I held her close to me and showed I care.

Intercom: could every operator report to the cafeteria please

I wrap my arm around her and we walked to the cafeteria. Every operator was there except for mute.

Harry: I'm sorry to say but we have lost two operators in combat. This will not stop us from bringing the white mask down to the knees. Wraith will be joining our team in the war. I hope you all treat wraith like family. Dissmised

Me and Monika start walking away till zofia hit me across the jaw. I was ready to go to jail for assault.

Zofia: it's your the fucking reason ela s dead.

Zofia got lucky that Monika caught my arms before I could swing at her. She hit me again in the chest which just fed the fire. If Monika wassnt there I would have had to been put back into the cell. Mute helped me out and pulled zofia away. I would have pushed Monika to the ground but I understand why she is mad.

Monika: everyone calm down, Y/N did all he could to help her. Check his body cam, he was under heavy fire.

I started walking away and Monika soon caught up. I enter the room and sit down trying to get some thinking time. I could have done alot better on that mission. I stand up and walk to Harry's office.

Harry: may I help you

I grab my notepad

Y/N:[there's a white mask base near here, I would like to plan an attack]

Harry: got it

I tell him that me, fuze, glaz, and blitz are going and were getting it done today. He calls the operators to the office. They all walk in with guns in there hands and uniform on.

Fuze: let's get revenge

Harry: watch each other's back

He briefs us all then I head to my room to change. When I walked in Monika was snuggled up to a pillow.

Y/N:[you ok]

Monika: I'm fine I promise

Bullshit, I'll deal with that when I get back. Before I walked out the door she dead ass yanked my gas mask off and gave me a kiss. Just ask next time damn. I leave the room and get to the helicopter.

Fuze: vodka friend?

I reach my hand out and grab the bottle. This dude pulled out shot glasses. Shit I'll do it, me and blitz had only three shots while glaz and fuze downed the hole bottle.

The helicopter landed and I jumped out first to get up to the base. Two guys walked up to me and shoved me to the ground. Before I could get up or do anything they lit the helicopter up. I recovered and shot them down but not before they dumped a mag into glaz. I wassnt letting them live so I blow the door up and gun alot of them down. I was ready to kill alot more but a 338 bullet ripped into my back and through my chest. I fall down and position my self in a room with no windows and only one door. I shoot at a figure outside of the room.

Fuze: friendly fire, don't shoot

I lower my gun and he walks into the room. I forgot about the sniper and a bullet went into his head. I stand up and snag his dog tags. I also get glaz's dog tags. I get to the helicopter and see jäger and blitz is dead. I get there dog tags and put everyone's body's in the back of the helicopter where we sat on the way here. I get into the pilots seat and start to fly away. I get going and almost crashed the chopper. The fly back to the rainbows base and land the chopper. I walk to Harry's office to get him.

Y/N:[bad news]

Harry: what happen

Y/N:[follow me]

I lead him to the helicopter. He grabbed the gun out of glaz holster and raised it to my head. I grab my body camera and toss it to him then walked away. I get to the room and Monika wassnt there. I take a shower and get changed. I fell to sleep quickly.