chapter 5

Life is a choice, death is a decision~ lil wayne

I awake alone in my cell. It took me a minute but soon I adjusted to the light. I decide to try and get more sleep but I was rudely interrupted by ela. She looked like crap but still good. Ah what am I saying I'm with Monika.

Ela: did I wake you

I shake my head no and walk up to the cells bars. She got a guard to let me out of the cell. When they opened the cell ela started kissing me. I started to worry about what is Monika seen me. Apparently she did because I heard her gasp then run off.

Ela: I'm sorry

I push past her and catch up to Monika. She pushed to the ground and kept walking. I push myself up and regain my balance. I catch up to her and she went to shut the door on my face but I stuck my hand in the way breaking my hand in the process. I open the door and sit next to her. She tried to push me away but I didn't budge. I grab the notepad and get to writing.

Y/N:[it's not what I looked like]

Monika: apparently you like her more than me

Y/N:[that's a lie, she kissed me out of nowhere]

Monika: that still doesn't make it ok

Y/N:[look I'm sorry]

Monika: sorry doesn't make it better

Y/N:[whatever]

I walk out and go into my cell. A guy came up and put food on the table for me. I throw the food to the ground and try to go to sleep. I would have passed out if it wassnt for zofia hitting me. I respond with a hit to the nose. I sit down and try to get some peace and quiet. Zofia went to hot me again but was stopped by ela. I wanted to give up but I knew Monika just needed time. Ela sat next to me and kissed my cheek. I rose up and had fury written on my face. She backed up and slumped to the ground. I point to the door and get her to leave. The guard shut my cell door for me. I sharpen my knife while I think about how to fix this mess. I had an idea but I need one of the operators to get me out of the cell. I'll just wait and see what happens. I wish I could fix my mistake but whatever. I sit for hours changing attachment on my guns and working on my gas grenades. I sit in the dark room till a guard opened to celled doors. Ela stepped in and I was angry as can be. Like imagine hulk but not green or big but hella mad.

Ela: I came to say sorry about this morning

I grab the notepad I use to right down stuff like blueprints for my grenades.

Y/N:[I'm not going to say I didn't like it but please explain to Monika what happened]

Ela: ok

She again caught me off guard she she gave me kiss and left. I couldn't help but stare while she walked away. Ah what am I thinking. I sit down and think about what's going on. I now have a choice of which on I could be with, ela or Monika. On one side Monika is nice and actually helped me when no one would. Also me and her have had sex. Ela is so far nice and sounds like a caring person. I'm just going to stay with Monika. I sit for an hour still thinking until Monika walked in and dragged me to her room. When we entered she pushed me onto her bed and started kissing me. I guess she forgives me, ah today's wierd as hell. We break the kiss and share a long hug before she even said a word to me.

Monika: never do that again

I give her a thumbs up and stand up. She had a smile across her face but looked like she cried her eyes out. She was beautiful and I don't know how in the hell I got in this situation. She gave out a yawn which showed she was tired, it's been a long day so I understand. She wouldn't let me go and snuggled up to me on the bed. She had a death grip on me so I couldn't move. I kissed her head and she soon went to sleep. I still couldn't move so I just have to sleep here.