chapter 1

Hello, looks like the mask are dropping me and a few others into a plane. No worry, the plane is full of people and perfict for a hostage situation. Plus the plane has bullet proof windows. We finish setting up the walls and I place duck tape on the hostages mouth. I place myself next to a Window and prepare for the attack. After a few minutes a bullet ripped through the window and almost knocked my block off. I stick my gun barrel out of the hole and shoot the sniper twice. As he fell back a round ripped through my arm. I get clear of the windows and my sergeant walked up to me.

Sergeant: don't be a sissy, get up

Since I communicate with sign language

Y/N:[very funny]

Sergeant: I don't know or care about what you just said

She walked off as I stand back up. A guy ran in and shot me again in my leg. I fall down and reach for a detonator for my vest. The man was smart and kick the detonator away from me. He kicked me in the chest but it didn't do alot. When he spoke I could tell he's Russian.

Kapkan: glaz I got a mask as a hostage

Glaz: we'll let caviara deal with him

Kapkan: got it

He pulled me up and zip tied my hands. You might not think zip ties are strong but dang. He shoves me outside the plane and a girl walked up to me. I almost collapsed to the ground due to my leg wound. She caught me and branch me to a vehicle

Iq: just so you know your about to have nightmares for the rest of your pathetic life

I couldn't reply but I tried to find a way to get out the ties. We pull up to a near by building and she helped me inside. As soon as we entered a room with another girl she sat me down and walked out. The skull face painted girl walked up to me and put a knife to my neck.

Caviara: tell me what you know

I point to my neck trying to say I can't speak.

Caviara: I'm not removing the blade

I shake my head no and point at a paper and pen. She cut the ties and handed me the pen and paper.

Caviara: why won't you talk

Y/N:{my vocal cords are crush and I can't speak. The mask have four hostages one in the cock pit, two in the storage room and one in the first class.

Caviara: is that it, don't joke with me. What else do you know

Y/N:{you think they tell everyone everything}

Caviara: Kapkan you got four hostages

She repets everything I wrote down. The last thing I remember is her hitting me in the face with a gun butt.

I awake in cuffs and sitting in a cell. I know my buddies will come back to get me. Another guy walked up to the cell.

Harry: hello

I wave at him. I have really liked rainbow but they caught me fair and square.

Harry: we had our medic look over you, what happened to you vocal cords.

He had another guy there with a medic insignia on his arm.

Y/N:{I grew up in a bad city}

Doc: he said he grew up in a bad city

Harry: but what happened

Y/N:{dad was doing drugs, got into debt and one day he lost it and when crazy}

The medic told him what i said. The blond headed woman stepped into view.

Iq: Harry we have some Intel that the white mask will be here in under a day

Harry: how did they find us

He looked at me and seen the blinking tracker in my arm. Looks like I was hit with friendly fire. The medic came into my cell and injected me with a drug that pretty much paralyzed me.

Doc: it's a tracer round, we don't have enough people here to help with an attack

Harry: Monika could you go get the nano bomb

Iq: on it

She ran off and I was able to move again. I pinned the medic against the wall and started using my cuffs as a rope. His face turned pale but I was stopped by something being injected into my neck. I turn and see Harry with a detonator in his hand.

Harry: your going to help is in this attack or die trying

I nodded my head no and sat back down. The medic hit me across my face which was a bad move. I stood up and gave them all the bird.

Harry: again are you going to help or die

I held up the number one. He nodded and the blond headed woman walked into the room with me. The medic and the blond dragged me into an armory.

Iq: pick the guns you would like to use

I point at the vector smg and a shotgun pistol.

Doc: don't blue on blue

Y/N:{watch your back}

They bring me back to my cell and I sit there for a hour till I fell asleep.