Night & Frost

~Night & Frost~

By: TsubasaKEI

Don't try to make it yours!

Enjoy~
---------------------------------------------
Chapter 1: when Night meet frost

The stars were shining tonight. They glow from dim to bright, and dim again. They were beautiful. Soon, frosts start falling. Trees turning white when the wind blew, carying the snow. The sound of the wind can be heard when they passed between the trees.

Another source of light are found in the depth of the wood.  Black iluminate the trees. Almost turning the forest into a new kind of world. The silence was replaced by stomp of feet That  were coming from the north. Battling againts an unknown force as the wind grow fiercer.

Black horses made of sand with burning eyes slice trough the woods. Every contact they made turn light into darkness. Their raging breath didn't stop them to chase a cloaked figure running in front. Unlike the horses, the shoes-less  boy was pushing himself to the limit. He tried to wrap his-not-so-built-body  with the worn-out material. Preserving what little heat he could get. Even though the cold didn't bother him at all he was clinging to his cloak for his dear life.

" you can't excape!" The boy didn't turn his head. He still ran for he knew whose voice it belong to. The fairy looked annoyed for a second, thinking that the boy will stop running. She flew next to her horses, the 'nightmares'-or so their called. Fiery eyes, and bodies decorated with curves that were too beautifull for their kind. The fairy blue-green feather with purple srtipes glew when the snow made them wet.

"Alright then. If you don't stop, let's just play a game..". The fairy said. Without question the nightmares beside her changed their form into a floating black sand. The sand twirl and pierce, running after the boy. He said a silent curse when his right waist shed blood.  Soon he lose his balance and crashed into the snow.

She slowed her pace and smirk viciously. The fairy knew she had won the battle.

She looked at the now squirming boy. Even if it's just a small gash the pain must be alot more than Bearable. Now she just have to bring her bounty and go rest in her nice and comfy bed she -yearned- since she started chasing the boy.  ..

.. Or so she thought.

In a flash a blast of violet shot trough the sky and hit one of the nightmare. For a second the snow blocked her view before another blast hit a spot near her right foot. The fairy jolted and took a step back. She snap her head up when a loud shriek came from above. Her eyes went wide when the creature land and launched  another blast to her. She avoided the attack with only a few burn in the bottom of her dress. "Plasma blast!" She heard a boy cried. The beast he rode seem to obliged and took a shoot.

As her nightmare began to decreased, she can't help but felt anxious. Now, what stand between her and the boy is a black dragon with a venomous green eyes. The rider face was hidden behind a mask but she could feel his sharp gaze beneath. She curse under her breath. She didn't think this would happen. She suppose to had her glory, not a devastation.

When there were no more nightmares protecting her she felt helpless. "Leave" the boy said. His voice was stern and surprisingly light, but there was no fear in it.  Without the nightmares, her only weapon were her razor sharp wings. But that weren't strong enough to fought the dragon. Her only option was to flee and left her hunt. And so she left, but not before casting a glare to the intruder.

The white boy stared with awe. His saviour stood up and said something to his dragon for a moment before spun toward him. He flinched when he brushed his wound. It seem that the snow didn't do a great job at easing the pain.

White snow now tainted with red. His blue eyes felt heavy and losing conciousnes was inevitable. At least there were no one chasing him anymore. He also didn't paid attention when the dragon rider ran while yelling something at him. Then, darkness soon took over.

---------------------------------------------

It was a quiet night when Hiccup took a flight with his dragon. The snow wasn't threatening and he really need to have fresh air. The dragon below couldn't agreed more. The preasure to be the ONLY dragon tamer was taking a toll. Every morning, new dragon to tame, new dragon problems to solve, new recruit train, and more dragons.Too much dragon, not that he didn't like his job. It was just that his body couldn't ask more than some quality sleep, but the night fury demanded some flight that Hiccup desprately wanted. So here he were, enjoying some freedom in the night sky.

But what he thought was a silent and calming night turn out to be fiercer than it should be. When he saw something black slithering between the trees he tought something was up. And he was right. As soon as he laid his eyes on a herd of black horses he knew something was going on. The night fury seem to took notice and dive.  With a shriek toothles throw a blast. It is then Hiccup noticed a person was laying helplessly on the snow. For an instant he felt rage, then concern. With determenation to safe the teen, he hit all the horses-that suddenly disapeared out of thin air-and place himself between the boy and his chaser.

"Leave" Hiccup was surprised when he heard his unwavering voice. He wondered where was his cowardy nature went. He shock his tought away and locked his stare at the person-or is it a bird? The bird-like-person cast a final glare before flew toward the mountain. Hiccup gaze followed the figure until it disapeared.

Toothless nudge his back yearning for attention, and hiccup reply with sratches behind the ear. " well bud, there goes our relaxing night.." He sigh. Hiccup noticed some black sand on the snow. He bent his knees and examined the remain. The sparkling black sand looked like nothing he ever seen. The only conclusion he could made was that the black horses were made of sand. But that was imposible, was it? Then, Toothless growled and point his head to something behind him.

The white haired boy

How could he forgot? He cursed himself for his stupidity before standing up and spun backward. When he reached him the teen was unconcious and below him was his pool of blood. The teen hand  
subconsciously pressed his wound and something white creeped from his hand. What's surprised him was the wound was decorated with frost that seemed like it's trying to stoped the bleeding... Well that was weird.

Taking a closer look, Hiccup absorbed every detail he didn't noticed the teen had. The teen was around his age, maybe older. His skin was pale white, and from his clothes he could tell that it was a thrown out. Even if his head was still covered in his cloak Hiccup saw the white bangs sticking out. He wondered what color his eyes were cause his eyes were now closed.

Taking a deep breath, Hiccup put his hands under the teen back and knees. When they made contact Hiccup shiverd from the touch. His skin was ice cold. The teen was indeed taller than him, but hours of harsh viking training made him grew a muscle or two.

With a grunt Hiccup finally place the teen on top of Toothless. Ignoring the night fury disaproval, he sat behind the unconcious teen and fix his position. Toothless gave him a stare. "what? It's not that i would left someone dying in my arm"  Toothless rolled his eyes. Hiccup smirked when no more complaints were heard from the dragon. "c'mon Bud, let's go." With a flap of his majestic wings the dragon took of, flying back home to Berk.

---------------------------------------------

A/N

I don't know if i should continue this story. It's just a random ide that popped into my head. But i'll try to write some more , be patient with me :)
I'm sorry for miss spelling and such.

TsubasaKEI, out