Berk

~Night & Frost~

By: TsubasaKEI

Don't try to make it yours!

Enjoy~

---------------------------------------------
Chapter 3: Berk

It's warm and It's really cozzy. Really don't wanna get up. But something in front of him keep poking his eyelids. Well, not really poking it, but he could feel the light that threaten to blind him.

Jack unwillingly opened one of his eyes. Great, how could sunlight be the first one to greet him in the morning? It would be better if it was some snowflakes coming in from the window, or snowbals landed flat on his face.

Huh, did he like snow that much?

He blinked a few more times before memories of yesterday event came flooding in.

Jack sigh deeply. He rubbed his temple and tried to remember what happened. He's wounded, saved and dragged by a dragon rider, the dragon licked him, and voila! He arrived at this situation. That is all, right?

His train of thought stoped when he heard banging from the door on his right. Without waiting for Jack's answer, a beefy person strode in carying a tray that filled with food. Or Jack thinks at least it was food.

The beefy man had stick leg and hook as his left hand. Braided blond beard, and many more things that show vikingness. Thank god his face looked friendly.

"Rise 'n shine white lad! I see ya' already awake." His voice boomed as he opened the window, letting fresh air and ray of sunshine slamed square into Jack's face. Even with one leg he walked pretty fast toward Jack's bed and pulled the blanket and tossed it somewhere, making Jack shut his eyes and grunt in respond.

"Ugh, five more minutes.." Jack grunted. He was hugging his pillow and reluctant to wake up at the moment. The man face shown disapproval then shaked his head, just like when he's handling a lazy dragon. Or in this case, a lazy boy.

"No Can't do, boy. He'cup said that i hat 'ta wake ya' up, It's 'already noon. And, oh, and ta' feed ya' as well." Jack eyes snaped open and quickly sat when Hiccup's name was mentioned. Speaking of him, Jack haven't seen freckles (or that crazy black lizard with wings) at all. Figured that maybe they were outside of this hut cause Jack had just woke up.

The beefy man place the tray on Jack's lap and he got out a pout from the whitette. Fish wasn't exactly Jack's favourite. Especially when it looked really raw. Really raw. Why would he want to put something that looked so slimy and alive in his mouth?

But, being a nice guy he is, Jack took a bite an try really hard not to looked like puking or making weird faces. And also put a thumb up to confirmed this delicacy was okay for him.

"T-thank you... Um.." Jack swallowed the fish and looked at the beefy man.

"Name's Gobber. And you, young lad, will get' dress and go 'out for some fresh air," Gobber said with authority, but still sound friendly. Jack nodded and tried to finish his meal.

Gobber's thick accent sounded familiar somehow. Jack wondered if he could get his memories back. So he could have the answer on why he was chased by a bird like lady, why he lost his memories, and why his hair is white. At least Jack knew that he wasn't that old. Although Jack admited that white suited him well with his pale complexion and baby blue eyes.

Jack hopped out of bed slowly. Still feeling a bit sore here and there, but much better than yesterday. Gobber then aproached him with clothes in hand, which he pretty sure wasn't his. Jack rose an eyebrow at this.