A new world

~Night & Frost~

By: TsubasaKEI

Don't try to make it yours!

Enjoy~

---------------------------------------------
Chapter 2: A New World

Everything was fuzzy, but strangely comfortable. He didn't favor heat much before, but now, his body says the other way around. The whitette snuggle towards the heat source. Funny, the pillow has a rough and unique texture when he ran his finger acrossed it. He can hear something like a beating in the distance too. And it's moving...

Oh god

With a cry he snaped his eyes open and jerked away from the living pillow, accidently startled it. The now awaked winged reptile stared him with sleepy eyes. Without knowing, he cornered the teen, making him fell to the wodden floor below.

The teen was beyond terified. He held his hands in defense. When the beast snifed the teen, he paused and stare for a second before licked his face. The whitette let out an unmanly-disgusted-scream throughout the house. Hurried footseps soon follow and stoped behind the door.

"Toothless! What's wro-" hiccup opened the door with a hustle and greeted by the dragon's back. The called beast turned, making the freckled teen yelp as he duck toothless tail swung above him.

" whoa! easy there bud." Hiccup chuckled and closed the door, but he soon froze when he saw the nightfury has pinned the shocked wet teen down.

" No, Oh nonononoNO! Toothless! You know that doesn't wash out, Oh gosh i-i'm so sorry about this. " Hiccup push toothles out of the way and huried to teen. The whitette gladly accept Hiccup's extended hand and pull himself up, but stoped mid-way when he suddenly flinched. He felt his wound reopen.

Hiccup noticed this and stop pulling. He put him back and went to a drawer on his right.

"Here, use this." The whitette caught the tossed cloth and mutter 'thanks' as he wipe himself off the disgusting liquid. Hiccup nodded in satisfaction and left to fetched the teen something to wear.The whitette use this opportunity to looked at his surrounding.

The room he's in was small. lots of furniture was made of wood and metal but it was too dark to make out any detail, except for the huge wooden door infront of him that strangely had a detailed dragon carving. Next to him was a study table full of tools and papers being sticked on the wall. Most of them were pictures of dragon and some design of a weird-looking device, he can't see the drawing on the table from bellow.

The freckled teen came back with his new clothes in hand. The whitette rised an eyebrow and noticed that he was topless with bandage covering his pale chest. He scowled at his looks but Neverless', he greatfully accepted the oversize shirt. He really wanted to scowled again, but afraid if the beast took notice.

Well, this is great. First he was stranded in a stranger bedroom in the middle of nowhere, then his savior have a humonggous pet reptile with wings. Could it get any worse ? Oh wait, It does. The huge reptile was looking at him with big curious cat-eye.

It's kind of funny for him. That a huge and scary thing could have a cute side.... Wait, since when he said winged reptile cute? The tension must had really got into him, bad.

"So, what's your name? " the whitette stared at hiccup then tried to answer the question. But he only open and closed his mouth without anything coming out from it. He scowled, again.

"Okay this is akward. Um.." Hiccup fidget, trying to say something that will ease the akwardness. But it's seems his brain couldn't find anything at the moment. In the mids of that, the whitette open his mouth, slowly.

"... Jack.." he said with a hint of uncertainty. Hiccup looked surprised at the sudden noise. He never tought the teen have such a husky-bariton voice. It was quite different from what he imagined before.

"Uh, oka-ay then, Jack—"

" —frost. Jack Frost." jack cut in with delight like he just remembered the word.

Jack really looked like a child from Hiccup's view. He smiled too bright for a person who had just being wounded and nocked-out on a blizard. His pale complection made him blended with the snow. If he wasn't in a bloodied condition when Hicuup found him, It would take too much time too locate him and jack could die any second. There are bags under his eyes, maybe tired from yesterday mayhem, but his eyes still sparkled when light shone at them.

"Can you stand, Frost?" Jack nodded and pushed himself up, gently this time, with Hiccups help of course. Jack, feeling confident, tried to took a huge step. But when he did, his legs just suddenlly gave up on him and made him stumble forward. He could have kissed the floor if Hiccup hadn't caught him in time.

Hiccup chukled. "Don't move to much Frost. Gobber said it could add another couple days in bed if you be too hyperactive ." Jack scowled. He doesn't know who this 'Gobber' is, but the mention of 'bed' and 'couple of days' made him clung to Hiccup and let the freckled teen guide him back to bed.

Jack welcomed the softness of the fabric beneath him. He wouldn't mind to stay in bed if his bed is this comfortable. The pillows are so squishy Jack tought he's touching the cloud. Wait, does he know whats cloud feels like? And the blanket is so soft! if this is what silk feels like, then Jack would want this for all if his clothes. But still, he wanted to explore the world outside this room, so lazying on bed is out of the option. Well, maybe not too frequent. "This is nice.." Jack tought outloud.

"Well, you sleep on that bed for two days already. So i think you might want to go outside after you're healed." Jack eyes went wide. Two days? How bad was his condition? He didn't feel any serious injuries, aside from a little light headed. But he can bear with that.

"Two days are rather quick for that kind of injuries. I tought you'll knocked-out for a week!" Hiccup felt relief when the teen showed a toothy smiles. He looks like toothless, but with tooth and white coloring him. It's rather funny to compare this teen to a dragon.

Jack supposed that freckles comment boost him up a bit. Not that he said that out-loud, but it feels nice,.. Somehow.

"O yeah, what's your name then? I already gave mine. And please, just call me Jack. "

" ..it's... Hiccup." Jack's trying to hold back his laugh, and Hiccup rolled his eyes at this. "Great name, i know. It runs on the family." Jack's laugh quieted down. This is a good start for a friendship. At least this Hiccup guy seems nice. Who in the world would save a random guy from getting killed? And he could ride a dragon for moon's sake! How cool is that.

Speaking of saving, how could he be hunted in the first place? And who was that bird-lady? Jack sense a headache coming and massage his temple. Consuming this much information are too tiresome.

Jack saw Hiccup pull the blanket up to his chin. He couldn't be more happy to bury himself in the warmth of his bed. Did he always like warm? Or did he like cold? Things get too blurry to understand. What Jack remembered was Hiccup's voice before he drifted to sleep.

.
.
.

A/N:

Yeah another update! :)
This story takes too long to write and i blame my brain for it.

Sorry for typos

TsubasaKEI, out. :)