Chapter 9: Heartthrob

Don't forget to vote & comment if you enjoy the chapter! Help this story get recognition! :)
* * *

        My eyes burst open.

        I rolled my neck. It was too stiff to fathom. 

        Everything on my body felt puffy.

        A gag was in my mouth. I tried to swallow and feared my tongue rolling back into my throat. My mouth was dry. Drugs.

        Oh, God. What the hell had I gotten myself into?

        The room was massive. The furniture was expensive. Red, red, red… Everything was a different shade of red, from the carpet to the canopy over the king-sized bed. I took in all possible exits. Four doors in the room, one a way out, the other three were most likely closets or a bathroom. The air was saturated in a odd, particular scent that I would soon be quite familiar with: sandalwood, cinnamon, and a dash of citrus.

        I was in what appeared to be a guest bedroom, minus the bed, sitting in a wooden chair.

        Scratch that. Sitting was an understatement.

        I was tied down.

        In my bra and underwear.

        It all hit me like an avalanche.

        V had taken me. Kidnaped me. I was as good as vamp food.

        “MMMMMPPPHH!”

        The gorgeous vampire who went by “V” stepped out of the shadows. His tall, muscular frame shrunk the room to the point that I thought the walls were closing in on me. Vampires have this habit, you could say. I call it, freezing. It’s a predator thing, really. They become deathly still, quiet, and then just watch you. Analyzing you. V had been doing just that.

        I was his prey.

        He wore a long, black velvet cape, which nearly fell to the floor, and weaved slightly into his wavy and curly chestnut colored hair, was a golden crown with beautiful red jewels. He certainly hadn’t been wearing that the last time I was conscious.

        “Yes, I’m royalty,” V admitted after a long stretch of silence, lips curving upwards. “And I’ve always been this ravishing.”

        I started to breath real heavily like a bull. I was sweating, too. My fingers curled into fists, itching for a fight.

        A prince. Now I knew he was a vampire prince.

        God, it was going to be difficult getting out of this one.

        "Nobody can hear you scream in here."

        Great. I was sure only pleasant things would happen to me after he said that.

    V put a chair directly across from me, expression impenetrably blank, and straddled the chair backwards. Leaning forward so that our faces were inches apart, he rested his hands on my knees and smirked a bit cockily. “And nobody would give a shit, if they did. This room is mine. It’s my wh*re room. I could do anything I want to you in here, really.”

        My nostrils flared.

        I was in my bra and underwear and a vampire was touching my legs. I was in my bra and underwear and a hot vampire was touching my legs.

        Wait...I was in his what room?

        I let out a muffled scream.

        “Shhh. You’re in good hands, Vi. Good, vampire-y hands.” Now his hands were two hot coals, sizzling against my skin as they slid further up my bare legs. The blissful sensations following his skin contacting mine made my eyes almost roll back in my head.