Chapter 6 - Brother

*A week has past*

I woke up in my own bed, i glanced round i sighed before getting out of the warm comfy bed. 

I walked down stairs and noticed that James wasn't there making breakfast like he usually is, i knocked on his room door but nobody answered so i popped my head in but his bed was made and there wasn't any signs of him even sleeping there. 

James?" i shouted but no answer, i gave up and went into the kitchen, i made some hot chocolate and toast then went and sat on the couch, i watched a bit of TV but got bored and turned it off, i headed up stairs for a shower. 

I looked at myself in the mirror for a few minutes.

"This is it, today is the last day, he must be rejecting me today" i sighed and i could feel my heard breaking into spices, i stepped into the hot shower and washed myself. I don't want to be a burden on anyone, it would be better for anyone if i wasn't here.

.

I put on a pair of skinny jeans and a crop top before drying my hair, my hair had brightened a lot since how much i have been washing it but i didn't even mind. 

I left the house and headed for the cells were TJ was, but when i got there, there was no sign he was there.

"There was a guy in here named TJ where is he?" i asked the guard, he shrugged.

"Probably with the beta, his time is up and he's probably going to die" he said like it was no big deal, fear roared up inside me and i ran out, i went to the pack house to see if anyone had seen him but nobody has since yesterday. 

I ran into the forest, i caught hold of his scent and followed it, it led to a clearing, i hid behind a tree when i saw TJ and James. 

"I don't know why she is so attached to you, its not like your her mate" i heard someone shout, it was James's voice.

"Well she just is alright" it was TJ's voice this time, i heard a bone crack and i shut my eyes hopping it wasn't anything serious. 

"Just tell me who you are" James shouted, i could tell he was angry. 

"Tanner-James, Taylor's brother" i stopped breathing, i stopped moving all i could think about was thoughts words, the words that came out of TJ's mouth. 

"That's impossible, he's dead" James said.

"I ran away when i was 17, when Taylor was only 12" he answered, i started breathing again as the words sank in.

"I don't believe you and now your going to die" i head James shout, fear ran through me, i ran towards them and leaped in front of TJ.... Tanner. 

"Taylor" James said looking shocked., He lowered his claw, "Get out of the way" he shouted.

"Never, if you want to hurt him you got to go through me" i said, my voice shaking. 

"Fine" he said, he grabbed my arm and throw me onto the ground behind him, i screamed as the force that hit me made my arm snap, i heard the snapping sound and a tear escaped my eyes. 

"Don't touch her" Tanner shouted before jumping up and pouncing on James, they rolled around trying to snap at each others necks, now in wolf form, i tried to get up but putting pressure on my hand hurt.

"Stop please, i don't want you to hurt each other" i said through Cry's, they didn't stop and i could see the darkness closing in as the pain got worse, "pleas......" 

.

.

.

.

I woke up in a dark room, i glanced around and saw James lying beside the bed and TJ i mean Tanner sitting across the room, he was awake starring at a wall. 

"Hey" i whispered, his eyes snapped to me.

"Hi, how are you feeling?" he asked walking over to me. 

"Sore and tired" i tried to laugh a little but didn't want to wake James.

"What time is it?" i asked.

"Three in the morning" he said smiling, "do you remember anything?" he asked, i nodded then looked away from him.

"I'm sorry i never told you, i just didn't know how" he said, i nodded.

"I guess i kinda knew, but i thought you were dead" i said tears now in my eyes, he pulled me up a little so he could get his arms around me, i cried silently into his shoulder. 

"I know am sorry, i was going to come back and get you but i couldn't find the pack" he said.

"We moved" i whispered into his shoulder.

"I missed you" he said, all i could do was nod but i knew he knew that i missed him too. 

He went outside to go get something for me to drink, i glanced down at a sleeping James, i ran my shaky fingers though his hair, i looked at my hand and saw it was healed. 

"I love you" i whispered to myself looking back at James and i kept my fingers in his hair, he groaned then moved a little. 

"Here's some water" Tanner said walking in, he had 2 glasses of water and he handed one to me, i smiled at him and took the water, i couldn't swallow it right since my throat was so dry. 

"Tj....... i mean Tanner, why did you run away?" i asked him, he gave me a small smile.

"I've not been called Tanner in a long time so call me TJ, and because i was sick of getting treated like a punching bag, the same reason you ran away" he said, i looked at the ground. 

"Alright, you wont go anywhere now will you?" i asked, he shock his head, i felt my eyes going heavy and i fell asleep not long after.