chapter 1 - caught

picture of mystery guy at the side 

Feel the dirt between your paws, the wind in your fur.

Running through the huge, green forest was the best kind of freedom.

I have came across rogues before but I stayed out of their way not wanting to make trouble, which is very hard for me since I have bright red ginger hair. My hair colour is rare for my kind since we are meant to be able to blend in to our surrounding.

There was lots of different scents round me, from the trees, the earth and from other wolfs that have came past this way.

You must be wondering who I am, I am Taylor, I don't share my second name with anyone I don't trust so I won't be sharing it with you.

I am heading to a lake near by for water and to wash.

As I approached the lake I felt over joyed, I was thirsty and dirty, I drank some of the water before jumping in the ice cold water in my human form, yes that means I will be naked.

I cleaned as much as I could in the short time I stayed there, I really didn't want to get caught.

I went and found a little cave to sleep in while I was here, it was almost dark the time I found something.

I laid down to sleep in my wolf form, better safe than sorry.

I woke from a strange noise, I sat up and looked around there was a whole pack of wolfs standing growling and baring there teeth.

Did I walk into a packs territory?. A tall man walked out in front of me, I should add he was completely naked, I felt my face heat up as I tried not to look.

"Shift back" he ordered, I could hear the power in his voice, but he wasn't an alpha maybe a gamma? or beta?.

I shook m head, he growled and said it again but this time with more power, I shifted back and hide my lady parts, I tried to hide my fear too. I heard a few wolfs laugh and a few gasp.

my wolf is big like the size of a beta but me, am a small 5ft 3.

The man wolf smiled and walked closer.

"What do we have here..."