Morning

John followed Paul home feeling closer to him then ever. Paul's mom had died, just like his, they both loved music, and Paul had seen him naked for Christ's sake! John laughed to himself. He needed to do something for Paul, he needed to return the favor, and this time not let get him get hurt in any way. John sped up and locked arms with Paul protectively, their arms fit together like two pieces of a puzzle. Paul said nothing but smile up at John and blush cutely, which little did Paul know, this drove John nuts.
By the time they arrived at Paul's home safely, it was dark, so John was just going to have a sleepover. Paul's dad was out drinking so he wouldn't be home for the night, while Paul's younger brother was at a mates house. Alone with Paul, again. John said while eying Paul up and down and grinning. Paul walked to the sitting room and sunk into a chair.
"Hone sweet home!" John said lightly.
"Yup" Paul said while rolling his eyes.
"I got a new record!" Paul stood up and ran to his room. Seconds later, He jumped down the stairs with a shiny Elvis record in his hand.
"It's called burning love" Paul smiled proudly and flipped the record over and over again, reading carefully like a school notebook. 
"Quit looking at it an' play it then!" John smiled curiously.
"Right" He nodded and gently rested the Record on the player. Silence filled the room as the two boys waited impatiently, the anticipation crushing them. Then guitar playing flowed around them. John got up and started dancing wildly and smiling, his greasy hair bouncing along with the rhythm. Paul slid his feet around the room, bouncing his knees along with John. Paul swayed his hips and got closer to John, a cheeky smile on his face. He grabbed John's hands and danced him around. John smiled jumped around some more, they were acting as if they escaped this world and it was only them and Elvis. John pulled the younger boy closer and held his waist. Paul giggled and held John's back, they dipped around the room until the record stopped. Still holding each other, John looked deep into those hazel eyes, and kissed Paul passionately. Paul let out a little moan of surprise and he kissed back.
"Let's get to bed" John pulled away. Paul nodded and headed up stairs.

The next morning, John woke up to the lovely sight of Paul's sleeping face, his mouth slightly open and his Doe eyes resting gently, he also realized that the two had been holding hands the whole time. He didn't care, he just let Paul's limp hand loosely hold his. He smiled and eventually pulled away. Paul's eyes fluttered open at the feeling.
"C'mon, we're leaving"
"Johnnnn" Paul groaned.
Paul reluctantly got up and sloppily moved to John, standing there and nudging his chest with his head.
"Don't make me get up..." he said with a silly smile.
"I wanna take you out, Paulie!"
"Ok but don't let me get beat up!" Paul replied with a giggle. John's smile ran away from his face as he strongly gripped the younger boys shoulders seriously,
"I won't let that ever happen to you, Paul" The ebony haired boy just nodded dumbfounded and took John's hands off his shoulders. He moved across the room and started to take off his trousers, John watching a little too closely.
"Quit looking, John I'm embarrassed!" Paul whispered.
"Fine." John sarcastically smiled and turned around. The sound of Paul zipping down his pants whipped John back around and made him stare wide eyed. Off with the trousers, then! John thought hungrily as Paul fumbled with his button. Eventually Paul's pants came off and he was bare to his boxers. John saw McCartney checking if he was looking, so John pretended to still be staring at wall and quickly turned around right after Paul kept dressing. Off with the boxers, the sight was a turn on itself, Paul's body was fit, and feminine, but his length was impressive-John was a bit jealous. He couldn't help but let out a cat call whistle. Paul shot his Hands of his groin on let out a whimper.
"John! You said you wouldn't look!"
"I'm sorry" John lied sarcastically.
John stood up,
"You've got nothing to be embarrassed of, love" John whispered Cooly as he walked by Paul and touched his bare upper thigh, then left the room. Paul finished getting dressed and went to the bathroom to get John. The older man was in there combing his hair and rummaging through cupboards.
"Where's your hair stuff?" He said impatiently.
"Me da' took it last night" paul sighed.
"Is that why your hair hasn't been greased lately?"
"Yeah" Paul said sharply "what's to it?"
"Nothing, I liked it, puffy an all"
Paul smiled and Walked out of the bathroom. He sat on his bed and asked,
"So where are we going?"
"It's a surprise" John said while throwing on his shoes. John turned around and headed down the stairs, Paul wearily following. Paul had something on his mind he needed to tell John.