Naked

John just sat in his room laying down in his bed in silence. Paul just walked out on him! He thought.He rolled over and flipped in his bed until he finally realized he needed to wash away all his fears with a drink, so he crawled out of bed, and headed down the stairs, he was naked because he knew no one home and he didn't give a shit. On maybe his third step down the stairs, he heard a small and embarrassed voice, that almost had a hint of laughter in it.
"John?" The voice said. It was Paul. John widened his eyes and covered his groin quickly.
"Paul!" He shouted in disbelief before running up the stairs. Fuck. He thought- Paul McCartney had just seen him naked! He ran upstairs, jumped into his bed and shoved himself under the covers. He must of laid there for fifteen minutes until he heard a light and gentle knock.
"John?" Paul said with a curious knock.
"You awake?" He said said quietly.
John didn't reply, he heard Paul's footsteps turn and wander down the hallway, tugging at his heart to call him back, he couldn't handle the urge anymore,
"Yes, Paul" he whispered, but somehow Paul heard him.
"May I come in?" He said delicately.
"It's unlocked." John said gruffly while making sure his naked body was covered by the thick covers.
The door cracked and was Paul pushed open swiftly.
They just locked eye contact for a minute as Paul made his way over to John's bed and sat at the edge carefully. John sat up and said, "well what do ya want, macca?" He really didn't feel like talking about what just happened.
"John, sorry I embarrassed you like that, I thought you knew I was here" Paul said while rubbing the side of his arm.
"Sorry for what?, I just blessed your eyes'" John said with a smirk, he was trying to lighten the mood. Paul just laughed along as he relaxed a bit.
"Paul?" John asked, he knew he had to talk about earlier today at some point.
"Hm?" Paul replied.
"I wanted to say sorry. Pete and Stu should of never seen that notebook, or hurt you, Paulie." John said as he looked down at Paul's bandage.
"It's alright." Paul said with a forced smile, but John knew that he was still mad and wanted to know why they even saw the book in the first place.
"I left it on my desk when they were over, they must of gotten into it." He said with a frown. He shouldn't of been so sloppy an' just lay Paul's greatest secrets around! He thought as he sighed.
Paul just silently crawled over next to John and hugged him.
"Thanks, Johnny for telling me." He said with a real smile this time.